Sign in to follow this  
Cdub100

If Elon unbans everyone on twitter. Should FFT do the same?

14 minutes ago, Cdub100 said:

Bring back Dr. Obiski

Didn’t realize he was even perma banned 

lets pitch in and buy it. I have $2

Mike has an effective working model here.

Elon should put Mike in charge of content moderation at Twitter. Mike could then post about nothing but football, and ignore every attempt to communicate with him that isn't football related or family or friends or Elon himself.

15 minutes ago, RaiderHaters Revenge said:

yep only cause of snitches though

or posting rank em threads

If you tell someone to lick balls. As long as they don't cry, you're good. 

You say left or right  you're screwed.

6 minutes ago, Voltaire said:

Mike has an effective working model here.

Elon should put Mike in charge of content moderation at Twitter. Mike could then post about nothing but football, and ignore every attempt to communicate with him that isn't football related or family or friends or Elon himself.

nope there are boobies on Twitter, we dont want that gone

5 hours ago, cmh6476 said:

If this thread goes to 1,000 posts @Mike FF Today should let drob back into the club.

Yeah and if this post gets 500 likes, it’ll cure my neighbors kid cancer!  Can I get an amen?

10 hours ago, jonmx said:

Elon is not against banning people.  He is against political bannings.  

Hahaha… he is publicly chatting on Twitter with Andy Ngo right now, then banning his political opponents. Andy is bragging about it, claiming they are all violent Antifa terrorists.

Not only is Elno FOR political banning, he is taking direction on who to ban from one of the farthest right extremists. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Elon is banning pedophiles. No wonder liberals are upset. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

2 hours ago, dogcows said:

Hahaha… he is publicly chatting on Twitter with Andy Ngo right now, then banning his political opponents. Andy is bragging about it, claiming they are all violent Antifa terrorists.

Not only is Elno FOR political banning, he is taking direction on who to ban from one of the farthest right extremists. 

The left defends terrorist and pedophiles to the death.  

28 minutes ago, jonmx said:

If Andy Ngo says somebody is a pedophile, it must be true, right?

For those around here who claim they don’t know what QAnon is, one of their most notable aspects is calling everybody they don’t like a pedophile. Looks like we have some honorary members of the cult here. Do me a favor, don’t go shoot up any pizza parlors, ok?

41 minutes ago, jonmx said:

What a surprise the obvious pedo responds to a post with his namesake in it.

SHOCKING

3 hours ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

Elon is banning pedophiles. No wonder liberals are upset. 

Pedos weren't banned pre-Elon?  Just a pedo free-for-all was it?

8 hours ago, iam90sbaby said:

No one should ever be banned for anything unless they encourage violence 

Just curious. Did you consider the picture Kathy Griffin posted ( holding the severed head of Donald Trump) as encouraging violence ?

As for this forum, I appreciate that they basically let things go. Here's an example of how sensitive other forums have become. 

This past Sunday, someone started a thread titled "Are Stocks a Ponzi Scheme?

One of the OP's paragraphs discussed cryptocurrency

We have seen it said that the recent turmoil in the crypto asset space is based on many of the assets being basically Ponzi schemes. A group issues a coin that represents some nebulous claim on the project and the value of the coin is driven by what the next person will pay for it. Recently the regulators are making the case that 99% of these assets are really securities. Securities. That is stocks.

About 2 hours later, after 6 others had replied, one of moderators posted: Let's leave Crypto out of it, please.

I first saw that post last night. Quoted the mod & asked........ "the OP included a substantial paragraph to crypto, why is it a problem if someone who replies, refers to it as well ?

Less than 10 minutes later, I noticed I had a private message.

Dear (username)

Your post is under review by the moderators. You will be informed of their decision. In the interim, please do not repost on the topic.

Gumby - for the moderator team

Visited the site about an hour ago. Noticed I had another private message.

Dear (username)

You have received an infraction at !!##%@#&^%*%(&&(#$ Community.

Reason: Community Rules Violation

After discussion among the moderators, your post regarding the moderators' request to avoid discussing crypto in the Ponzi scheme thread has been deleted and you are assessed an infraction point for violation of the Community Rules. Infraction system discussion here. It has been the experience of the moderators that crypto discussions generally go astray, with an attendant loss of civility. For that reason, we have stopped those threads after a few failed trial runs.

Please adhere to the Community Rules. Further violations may result in restriction of your posting privileges.

Gumby - for the moderator team.

Makes me wonder how some of these soy boys & girls manage to survive in the real world, away from forums ?

3 minutes ago, easilyscan said:

Just curious. Did you consider the picture Kathy Griffin posted ( holding the severed head of Donald Trump) as encouraging violence ?

As for this forum, I appreciate that they basically let things go. Here's an example of how sensitive other forums have become. 

This past Sunday, someone started a thread titled "Are Stocks a Ponzi Scheme?

One of the OP's paragraphs discussed cryptocurrency

We have seen it said that the recent turmoil in the crypto asset space is based on many of the assets being basically Ponzi schemes. A group issues a coin that represents some nebulous claim on the project and the value of the coin is driven by what the next person will pay for it. Recently the regulators are making the case that 99% of these assets are really securities. Securities. That is stocks.

About 2 hours later, after 6 others had replied, one of moderators posted: Let's leave Crypto out of it, please.

I first saw that post last night. Quoted the mod & asked........ "the OP included a substantial paragraph to crypto, why is it a problem if someone who replies, refers to it as well ?

Less than 10 minutes later, I noticed I had a private message.

Dear (username)

Your post is under review by the moderators. You will be informed of their decision. In the interim, please do not repost on the topic.

Gumby - for the moderator team

Visited the site about an hour ago. Noticed I had another private message.

Dear (username)

You have received an infraction at !!##%@#&^%*%(&&(#$ Community.

Reason: Community Rules Violation

After discussion among the moderators, your post regarding the moderators' request to avoid discussing crypto in the Ponzi scheme thread has been deleted and you are assessed an infraction point for violation of the Community Rules. Infraction system discussion here. It has been the experience of the moderators that crypto discussions generally go astray, with an attendant loss of civility. For that reason, we have stopped those threads after a few failed trial runs.

Please adhere to the Community Rules. Further violations may result in restriction of your posting privileges.

Gumby - for the moderator team.

Makes me wonder how some of these soy boys & girls manage to survive in the real world, away from forums ?

The problem with too many people in society nowadays, and particularly on the internet, is the inability to discuss topics rationally and intelligently.  There was a time in society when spirited debate was not only allowed but encouraged.  At dinner parties, men (and maybe sometimes women) would go off to their smoking room and have political discussions all night.  And at the end of the night everyone went home and were still friends, respecting each other's opinions.  But nowadays people can't have a civil discussion around these topics.  And before anyone goes accusing me of acting that way on this forum, I refuse to engage seriously with people who've shown or admitted they're only here to troll.  Those who want to engage intelligently and civilly, and can make a good argument for their POV and provide evidence, I will gladly have a respectful discussion with.  I have no desire to waste my time with the others.

Joe shut down the political forum at FBG's.  He could have just gotten rid of a relatively small number of bad apples like Timscochet and Squisition, who added nothing of value to any of the discussions they participated in, and let those who wanted to engage in civil political discourse do so.  Tim bragged about how many times he had been suspended.  it had to be 20+.  Why did Joe just keep suspending that guy and never actually ban him?  Same with Squisition.  It's funny, I looked up both of their accounts today and neither seems to exist any more.  Did he get rid of them at the same time as that forum?  I don't know but if he had done so before he might not have had to shut down the entire forum. 

• Like 1

40 minutes ago, Raven Fan said:

Sorta but I'm reading CP was still on twitter and his engineers are putting a stop to it.

21 minutes ago, Cdub100 said:

Sorta but I'm reading CP was still on twitter and his engineers are putting a stop to it.

Liberals didn’t care. And I bet a bunch of those Twitter employees are pedos themselves. 

26 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

Liberals didn’t care. And I bet a bunch of those Twitter employees are pedos themselves. 

What in the world is wrong with you?

13 hours ago, edjr said:

lets pitch in and buy it. I have $2

Like a hostile takeover.  LOL.  I will throw in ten bucks.

23 hours ago, Cdub100 said:

Bring back Dr. Obiski

How do you get banned from FFT? They seem to do a way better job of not censoring posters compared to some places. 

1 minute ago, BirdGang said:

How do you get banned from FFT? They seem to do a way better job of not censoring posters compared to some places. 

I was banned twice pointing out pedos enablers. 

• Confused 1

2 hours ago, Raven Fan said:

You Libs love the pedos, good to see Elon correcting that.  

12 hours ago, JustinCharge said:

if dogshit opinions were money, rusty could buy fftoday AND twitter.

PDS.

22 hours ago, cmh6476 said:

If this thread goes to 1,000 posts @Mike FF Today should let drob back into the club.

Doing my part.

12 hours ago, BirdGang said:

I got a one year ban a few days after the china virus hit for going on a rather rabid rant against the chinks. 

• Haha 1

26 minutes ago, Reality said:

Liberals really have a soft spot for pedophiles, they don't even try to hide it. 

Conservatives are really focused on pedos for some reason.  Why are conservatives so focused on children and have such weird fantasies about them?  Why do conservatives support organizations like churches and the boy scouts that have systemically abused children for decades? 

It's bigly disgusting.