Sign in to follow this  
TommyGavin

How do you reheat Pizza

Skillet, tiny bit of water, cover until warm 

• Confused 1

I just used the broiler setting in the oven. Low seems to work best. Better than microwaving. 

For french fries and tator tots I put a little oil in the frying pan and heat them up for a crispy fresh cooked texture and taste.

The oven. 400 degrees on a baking tray for 10 minutes does the trick. The frying pan method takes twice as long for the same result.

• Like 1

Good replies. I have never done the frying pan method. Good to know. And yes I do love a cold pizza slice time to time. Ha I used to only eat it cold as leftovers. 

• Like 1

Microwave, and cover with a paper towel with a little water on the paper towel, pizza is great, and it takes seconds.  

9 minutes ago, weepaws said:

Microwave, and cover with a paper towel with a little water on the paper towel, pizza is great, and it takes seconds.  

😆

275 on a cookie sheet on the bottom rack for 30 minutes. Bottom comes out nice. Saw this on americas test kitchen years ago

• Thanks 1

I usually just eat it cold but if I'm going to reheat it, it goes in the oven. 

Toaster\air fryer

Has a reheat\convection oven option, works great.

Side note, heating up almost anything in the microwave is probably the worst possible option. I get using it in a pinch for times sake but, I'd rather not.

13 minutes ago, HellToupee said:

275 on a cookie sheet on the bottom rack for 30 minutes. Bottom comes out nice. Saw this on americas test kitchen years ago

30 minutes heck I'll just buy more new.

• Like 1

Blasphemy.  Leave it on the stove overnight. wake up and eat. 

1 minute ago, League Champion said:

Or don't heat it up. Cold Pizza right out of the fridge rules 

No I mean leave it on the stove in the box. Wake up, eat at room temp. 

12 hours ago, TommyGavin said:

Never microwave 

Used to bake in oven or convection 

Now in Air Fryer. 

As you know, the problem with baking/convection is the oven is large and takes a while to heat up, so I used to broil like someone mentioned.  We now have a double oven where the top is a microwave/small oven which also has convection; it heats up much faster (basically it's a larger air fryer mode).  It also has a "speed cook" which mixes in microwave and convection, that works pretty well and only takes a few minutes if I'm feeling even more impatient.

12 hours ago, MDC said:

The oven. 400 degrees on a baking tray for 10 minutes does the trick. The frying pan method takes twice as long for the same result.

400 degrees for 10 minutes seems like overkill. 

but yes, oven for me as well. I like it a little crispy.  Toaster oven works fine too. 

I'd rather eat it cold than use a microwave

425 for about 10.  if i need to, i'll turn on the broiler to finish it.

just got the mrs an air fryer. will try that next time.

On 12/5/2023 at 7:26 PM, MDC said:

On 12/6/2023 at 8:59 AM, Bier Meister said:

425 for about 10.  if i need to, i'll turn on the broiler to finish it.

just got the mrs an air fryer. will try that next time.

Thanx again guys. 
I totally forgot what the tricks were that I thought I just learned within the last month or so, then a dim light bulb hovered above my head and at that moment I realized that everything important that I've ever learned in my life since 2005 has came from this place.  

God have mercy on our souls.  :cry: (well, except for weepaws...He's gonna get his 72 virgins, but they will all be men)

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, KSB2424 said:

The Air Fryer is a cheat code.  Y’all funny. 

The air fryer doesn't have enough space in it for the amount of pizza I'm reheating.  Y'all stoopid

Also, how's the kittendoodles doing? :wub:

4 minutes ago, SUXBNME said:

The air fryer doesn't have enough space in it for the amount of pizza I'm reheating.  Y'all stoopid

Also, how's the kittendoodles doing? :wub:

A. Two slices on a reheat aren’t enough? Damn Dude. 

B.  Bogey is doing well.  He’s getting older though, struggles to jump on the bed these days. May have to get a step stool. 

3 hours ago, SUXBNME said:

Thanx again guys. 
I totally forgot what the tricks were that I thought I just learned within the last month or so, then a dim light bulb hovered above my head and at that moment I realized that everything important that I've ever learned in my life since 2005 has came from this place.  

God have mercy on our souls.  :cry: (well, except for weepaws...He's gonna get his 72 virgins, but they will all be men)

No , I’m not a foolish Mormon.  God will only show you mercy if you repent, and accept Jesus Christ your Lord and Savior.  HTH. Now continue with your foolishness. 

never. leave it out all night and eat when ready

Wrap it in tinfoil and heat it up in the dishwasher or dryer...depending on what I'm doing.