Big Guy

Dallas Cowboys 2018 & Beyond

24 minutes ago, Cruzer said:

Jerry and this current team is a joke - but so is this statement. 

They spend money like it’s water, TALK THE MOST SH#T and consistently do little with lots of talent.  That’s the very definition of underachieving.

14 minutes ago, Alias Detective said:

They spend money like it’s water, TALK THE MOST SH#T and consistently do little with lots of talent.  That’s the very definition of underachieving.

And along the way, racked up 5 Lombardi's and are among the leaders of countless  postseason records. 

Ridiculous to call this franchise the MOST underachieving of all time. 

5 hours ago, Alias Detective said:

Most underachieving franchise in NFL history.

Not really. They are no good, they just get pimped as good . Must be something in Irvin's NFL contract that they have to spend time talking about this garbage team instead of good NFl teams.

27 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

Don’t even think about getting on the tank for Trevor bandwagon. That’s the Giants domain. Go Jets! 

Oh gosh no. In fact, you should hear the dumbass fans crying for this - total morons.

Qb is not this team's problem - and Trevor isn't the answer. I'm all for losing all we can - but to draft hard and heavy on defense, not for Goldilocks. 

13 minutes ago, Cruzer said:

Oh gosh no. In fact, you should hear the dumbass fans crying for this - total morons.

Qb is not this team's problem - and Trevor isn't the answer. I'm all for losing all we can - but to draft hard and heavy on defense, not for Goldilocks. 

Good coaches on both sides of the ball and Trevor and Cowboys are REAL relevant again 

1 minute ago, shorepatrol said:

Good coaches on both sides of the ball and Trevor and Cowboys are REAL relevant again 

Maybe the problem isn't the coaches or the players. :dunno:

Dallas has 2 choices here that are pretty clear to me. You tank the rest of the year and hope for a big armed QB in the draft.  Or you trade for Jameis Winston and try to make a push. He would crush in that system and would probably cost a 2nd round pick 

14 minutes ago, kilroy69 said:

Dallas has 2 choices here that are pretty clear to me. You tank the rest of the year and hope for a big armed QB in the draft.  Or you trade for Jameis Winston and try to make a push. He would crush in that system and would probably cost a 2nd round pick 

That would just make dallas tampa of last year. 

1 hour ago, Cruzer said:

You don’t have to take Trevor. The pick will be worth a ton. Think man, think. 

Dallas losing is simply just bad timing and rotten luck, every team they play just miraculously happens to have their best week. ;) 

The Ben Dinucci era begins! 

3 hours ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

You don’t have to take Trevor. The pick will be worth a ton. Think man, think. 

Oh for sure, which is my point. Unfortunately we have a ton of idiots here campaigning for Lawrence. 

Like I said, our first 3 picks better be defense. 

4 hours ago, shorepatrol said:

No, we're not.

The fact so many think he's the direction to go is mind boggling. 

3 minutes ago, Cruzer said:

No, we're not.

The fact so many think he's the direction to go is mind boggling. 

Well, some of that depends on dak. He may well never be the same after that injury. He may demand a release or trade.

In those situations, yeah, you probably gotta go qb.

I don't follow Dallas much, but it seems pretty clear to me that there is a culture problem down there.

3 hours ago, RaiderHaters Revenge said:

the talk for Trevor is a joke right?

you forget the Jets wont win a game, Jax wont win another, the Giants might not either

The Giants will win a meaningless game or two at the end of the season, fukking themselves out of the prime draft slot.

How on Earth is he NOT going to be suspended?  🤬

Of course not. Had that been Patrick Mahomes though, Bostic would’ve been suspended the rest of the season, but since it’s only Andy Dalton, the Cowboy mind you, he’s not going to be suspended.

https://www.cbssports.com/nfl/news/washingtons-jon-bostic-not-expected-to-be-suspended-after-illegal-hit-that-concussed-andy-dalton-per-report/

11 hours ago, titans&bucs&bearsohmy! said:

Well, some of that depends on dak. He may well never be the same after that injury. He may demand a release or trade.

I don't follow Dallas much, but it seems pretty clear to me that there is a culture problem down there.

Raidurrs South

Was loving my Lamb pick in my auction/2 player keeper league. That value is gone like a fart in the wind. 

12 hours ago, titans&bucs&bearsohmy! said:

For sure - the no Trevor angle is based solely on Dak's healthy return.

And there is a culture problem here, but it's not new - it's existed for 20+ years. Jerry has no concept of team building, no clue how to manage the Cap, and sucks ass at evaluating talent. His other problem is that he values headlines, flashy publicity and stardom more than he does wins. 

11 hours ago, Big Guy said:

How on Earth is he NOT going to be suspended?  🤬

Of course not. Had that been Patrick Mahomes though, Bostic would’ve been suspended the rest of the season, but since it’s only Andy Dalton, the Cowboy mind you, he’s not going to be suspended.

https://www.cbssports.com/nfl/news/washingtons-jon-bostic-not-expected-to-be-suspended-after-illegal-hit-that-concussed-andy-dalton-per-report/

yea, shocked by this.  

who was the qb who got hit sliding and got the back of his head bounced of the ground?  Redskins I think.

• Like 1

Eagles week.........The Ben Dinucci era begins:dunno:😜

if you want to watch this, I suggest you turn down the sh!ta$$ "music".

Saw on FB -

The remainder of Cowboys games have been moved to the Cartoon Network. :D

• Haha 1

34 minutes ago, Cruzer said:

Saw on FB -

The remainder of Cowboys games have been moved to the Cartoon Network. :D

It really is the worst year I've ever known.....I'm hoping Ben is a diamond in the rough though, I'd like to move on from Dak, Zeke, Cooper, and pretty much the whole defense. Oh, I forgot the Coaching Staff and the Owners. 

##### Em in the azzhole with a big rubber d1ck then break it off and beat 'em with the rest of it

My favorite flavor fudge is DiNucci

28 minutes ago, BufordT said:

Might as well been Dominic Denucci playing QB

yeah that was bad.......VERY dissapointed. All we needed to win that game was a few completions downfield. 

And once again......3 HORRENDOUS calls against us, many against the Eagles that weren't called......so sick of shitty refs, ghey NFL and stupid Cowboy organization.

I hear we moved up to the #5 Draft spot though lol

54 minutes ago, BufordT said:

Might as well been Dominic Denucci playing QB

Had a better QB rating than Wentz did.  That's not saying much, I know.

25 minutes ago, Big Guy said:

yeah that was bad.......VERY dissapointed. All we needed to win that game was a few completions downfield. 

And once again......3 HORRENDOUS calls against us, many against the Eagles that weren't called......so sick of shitty refs, ghey NFL and stupid Cowboy organization.

I hear we moved up to the #5 Draft spot though lol

Pretty bad when the announcers and the rules expert were saying they need to review it and call the guy down and they go ahead and just kick the extra point.

Even worse was the guy that jumped offsides before the play.

• Like 1

On 10/25/2020 at 7:58 PM, Alias Detective said:

I stand firmly on the above.

Fock Dak.  Cowboys should give a big contract to this Gilbert fellow.....

• Thanks 1

It was a good effort.....but I only saw these highlights. I was quite impressed Gilbert though!

I was disappointed they chose to kick a field goal on 4th and inches.  If they had and then gone ahead and got a touchdown there they could have kicked a field goal at then end to win instead of having to go for a touchdown with 4 seconds left from the 23 yard line.

Cowboys flexed out of 'Sunday Night Football' for the first time since 2006

https://www.yahoo.com/sports/cowboys-flexed-out-of-sunday-night-football-for-the-first-time-since-2006-180826852.html

The Dallas Cowboys have fallen, and they’ve fallen hard. Less than a day after their 34-17 loss to the Baltimore Ravens, the NFL did something that once was unthinkable: they flexed the Cowboys out of a prime-time game.

The NFL announced on Wednesday that Week 15’s game between the Cowboys and the San Francisco 49ers, which was set to be broadcast on NBC’s “Sunday Night Football,” is being moved back to 1 p.m. ET. Taking its place will be the game between the Cleveland Browns and New York Giants.

How rare is it for the Cowboys to be flexed out of “Sunday Night Football?” According to sports broadcast site 506 Sports, it’s so rare that it hasn’t happened since NBC took over the rights to SNF in 2006.

First time since NBC SNF started in 2006 that the Cowboys have been flexed out. https://t.co/w2EpoTMw2E  — 506 Sports (@506sports) December 9, 2020

The Cowboys and Niners are longtime rivals, and games between them usually have no trouble grabbing viewers. Both teams have dealt with injuries to star players this season, and the quality of their play has taken a nosedive. They are last in their divisions and have been without their star quarterbacks — Dak Prescott and Jimmy Garoppolo — since early in the season, and that’s just the start of their lengthy injury lists.

While it’s unexpected for the Cowboys to be booted out of a prime-time spot, it’s a sign of the times. There’s no universe in which the Andy Dalton-led Cowboys deserve a prime-time spot over the Browns, who are 9-3 and sporting their best record since 2007. And while the Giants may have the same record as the Niners, they’re at least at the top of their division. It’s the NFC East so that’s not saying much, but it’s still better than the Niners.