Strike

Tulsi

17 minutes ago, Gladiators said:

She could kick the assez of 75% of the GC members.

I think you are correct....but....it might be worth it.... I know I could use a spanking right now....

She is literally the only democrat I would even consider voting for.

20 minutes ago, kilroy69 said:

She is literally the only democrat I would even consider voting for.

Agree. IF she is able to garner the nomination I would vote for her over Trump

3 minutes ago, RLLD said:

Unless Melania starts doing videos?

5 minutes ago, RLLD said:

Yup.  If only because her press conferences would be bearable.  And if I didn't like her policy I'd just turn the volume down.

If you're going to tweet out a workout video put some focking makeup on. No one wants to see you without war paint, and that includes ALL women. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Gladiators said:

She could kick the assez of 75% of the GC members.

Yeah, she's in good shape.  Impressed how she knocked out those pushups.  As a person who has traveled quite a bit, it is good to scope out the hotels to make sure they have something you can use.  Clearly she has this dumbell routine; most decent places have some dumbbells.

But... what'd with the Marriott/Residence Inn plug?  She just had to do that last set outside?  She must have traded that for some financial support.  Pretty smart actually.  :thumbsup:

I am wondering if this is the lead in to my forecast of the dilution of the Democrat party to spin off a third party?  Maybe the Libertarian party enjoys growth as more normal people from both parties look for a place that uses common sense over ideology. 

On 11/6/2019 at 12:57 PM, RLLD said:

This is why I say you're a rino 

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, iam90sbaby said:

Don't get me wrong, I am a fan of Trump. The outcomes.....they were stellar.  I worry that his return could signal a new round of insurgency from the Democrats with ongoing impeachment stuff.

Here is the rub. You cannot buy him.....he does not have the political baggage that they can use as leverage so he is a BIG problem for BOTH parties. Therefore, what do they do? Fabricate made-up issue after made-up issue, y'know?  

I think DeSantis can deliver those some Trump-ish outcomes but has the political savvy to avoid the obvious landmines. 

1 hour ago, Fireballer said:

Officially leaving the whack job Dems

yea, this was known for a while Tulsi

3 hours ago, iam90sbaby said:

I love it when you eat your own :thumbsup:

There goes one of the last sane Dems that would have been worth voting for. 

41 minutes ago, BufordT said:

Gabbard's Political Stances

I would have no problem voting for her.

Those positions fall mostly on the Dem side and kind of counter what she says in this video. And its her inaugural podcast. Nice attn grab fraud.

4 hours ago, RLLD said:

I think DeSantis can deliver those some Trump-ish outcomes but has the political savvy to avoid the obvious landmines. 

there is no evidence desantis can deliver.  i dont even see political saavy.  I am heavily influenced by Arnold Schwarzenegger's time as governor of California.  Arnold talked like a solid republican in the campaign but once he had to govern in the face of democrat opposition, he caved and became a liberal.  We have no idea what DeSantis would do in that situation.  We DO know that Trump would remain a republican in that situation.  I'll back T over DeSantis all day.

26 minutes ago, craftsman said:

I think she should hold off on all the squatting. Her haunches are becoming mulesque.

I was thinking the opposite.  Get on the treadmill to get that fat asss taken care of and less man-arm workouts.  She's due for a new set of boobs too.

12 minutes ago, Horseman said:

Still a little squatty. 

I like a fit woman, so to each his own.  :cheers: 

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, jerryskids said:

I like a fit woman, so to each his own.  :cheers: 

Me too, just not that squatty.  She looks older than 40.  Even with the workouts it's going downhill fast.

11 minutes ago, Horseman said:

Me too, just not that squatty.  She looks older than 40.  Even with the workouts it's going downhill fast.

She was born in American Samoa.  Those polynesians put on the pounds; I'd say she's holding her own.

Brutal concussion injury for tulsi. I swear to god, it's easier to be a dolphin in Japan than it is to be a dolphin quarterback.

• Thanks 1

4 hours ago, Herbivore said:

Those positions fall mostly on the Dem side and kind of counter what she says in this video. And its her inaugural podcast. Nice attn grab fraud.

you mean shes actually a libertarian who was a democrat, basically like me

4 hours ago, Herbivore said:

You seem upset. 

I would strongly consider Tulsi for POTUS.  I may not agree with all of her positions, but I've long stated on this site that I tend to prefer a person whose convictions are clear.  :thumbsup: 

Just now, jerryskids said:

I would strongly consider Tulsi for POTUS.  I may not agree with all of her positions, but I've long stated on this site that I tend to prefer a person whose convictions are clear.  :thumbsup: 

I concur.

Just now, jerryskids said:

This.  

Also its amazing how many middle of the road, once considered democrats look around and have all but left.  Andrew Yang said fock it, I'll make the Forward Party.  Entertainment guys like Joe Rogan or Elon Musk have turned away from the liberals, they can be all over the place but dudes looks around and are like yikes, WTF is wrong with these freaks.  

• Like 1