cmh6476

nzoner update (good news)

31 minutes ago, EternalShinyAndChrome said:

How old is NZoner?

I dunno, but I always got the feeling he was 8-10 years older than me because his knowledge of 70s music is so vast that he must have lived through taht decade as a teen. Plus I saw his GTG pic and estimate he has about that many years on me but not too much more. I'll estimate him to be late 50s were I to guess.

• Like 1

27 minutes ago, Voltaire said:

I dunno, but I always got the feeling he was 8-10 years older than me because his knowledge of 70s music is so vast that he must have lived through taht decade as a teen. Plus I saw his GTG pic and estimate he has about that many years on me but not too much more. I'll estimate him to be late 50s were I to guess.

I think he graduated high school early 80s

Again From Facebook

Thanks everyone for the prayers, good thoughts and well wishes. I’m presently sitting in a hospital bed feeling like someone hit me in the chest with a sledgehammer.
Crazy thing about my back issues is I now know for sure it mimics a heart attack and almost waited too long but thanks to God He had other plans and I now have a stint on the backside of my heart which was 100% blocked.
Anyhow thanks and please remember “NO ONE IS PROMISED TOMORROW.
Eternity is a long time and if you’re not certain where you’ll spend it say if a heart attack took you tonight....please ask Jesus Christ to forgive you, to take up residence within you and read the Word of God to find out all His promises for you.
Love you all ❤️❤️❤️

• Like 9
  • Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, cmh6476 said:

Again From Facebook

Thanks everyone for the prayers, good thoughts and well wishes. I’m presently sitting in a hospital bed feeling like someone hit me in the chest with a sledgehammer.
Crazy thing about my back issues is I now know for sure it mimics a heart attack and almost waited too long but thanks to God He had other plans and I now have a stint on the backside of my heart which was 100% blocked.
Eternity is a long time and if you’re not certain where you’ll spend it say if a heart attack took you tonight....please ask Jesus Christ to forgive you, to take up residence within you and read the Word of God to find out all His promises for you.
Love you all ❤️❤️❤️

:thumbsup: sounds like he caught it just in time.  

• Like 1

Damn man. Hang tough. I had 100% blockage in my LAD and they stunted me. The whole damn thing was done through a little needle in my wrist. They fed the cable from there to my heart. Freaking amazing.

Doing fine now. So I hope the same for you.

But I still don't know why they shaved my balls.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

10 minutes ago, Fireballer said:

:thumbsup: sounds like he caught it just in time.  

Yeah, an undetected 100% blockage in an artery or vein directly from or to the heart sounds like it would have been just a matter of time. Thankfully they caught it. He should have a good prognosis to fully recover too.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, cmh6476 said:

I think he graduated high school early 80s

Yeah, but his sophomore year lasted 5 years.

• Haha 1

8 minutes ago, wiffleball said:

Yeah, but his sophomore year lasted 5 years.

Maybe it was a fun year(s). :dunno:

Good luck Nzoner. You got your whole FFToday family behind you.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, TimmySmith said:

God bless you Nzoner. You can't leave, I haven't celebrated in your mancave yet.

Might want to lube up that mancave first.

Hope everything turns out for the best. Sounds like it was caught in time. Hopefully there are no long term effects.

As far as age, I'm pretty sure nzoner is early-mid 60s. I think he's said he either watched Super Bowl IV, or he actually went to the game. I  may be wrong, though. I have been once or twice.

Get well pyro joe, the 4th of July  is coming fast.

I look forward to seeing Len Dawson puffing a cigarette in this thread. 

35 minutes ago, Voltaire said:

I look forward to seeing Len Dawson puffing a cigarette in this thread. 

Joe gave up drinking over a year ago I think, and recently gave up the cigs.   So old Lenny might be the only one in the thread doing so :)

I just texted him to let him know we were all thinking about him.  He appreciated it, and told me he had a wild ride according to the ambulance attendant and was dead for the majority of the ambulance ride.  He lives outside of town as well, so it's a good 15 minute ride from his house.  They got him back with shock and CPR.  He finished the text with "God's not finished with me yet"

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

3 minutes ago, cmh6476 said:

I just texted him to let him know we were all thinking about him.  He appreciated it, and told me he had a wild ride according to the ambulance attendant and was dead for the majority of the ambulance ride.  He lives outside of town as well, so it's a good 15 minute ride from his house.  They got him back with shock and CPR.  He finished the text with "God's not finished with me yet"

Did he see anything while he was clinically dead? Like, maybe who wins the Stanley Cup? :unsure:

6 minutes ago, cmh6476 said:

Jeebus, glad he's such a tough son of a b!tch.  Speedy recovery.

24 minutes ago, cmh6476 said:

Joe gave up drinking over a year ago I think, and recently gave up the cigs.   So old Lenny might be the only one in the thread doing so :)

He better not be giving up Burnt Ends!  :nono:

• Like 1

Wow. Glad he made it, otherwise I won't have anyone to tag that likes Porcupine Tree and Steven Wilson.  😢

35 minutes ago, DonS said:

Wow. Glad he made it, otherwise I won't have anyone to tag that likes Porcupine Tree and Steven Wilson.  😢

Small sample size yes, but is it possible that liking Porcupine Tree causes major health issues?  🤔

39 minutes ago, DonS said:

I like both but please don’t “tag” me :unsure:

17 minutes ago, Mookz said:

Small sample size yes, but is it possible that liking Porcupine Tree causes major health issues?  🤔

Damn, you might be onto something. "tHe ScIEnCe" says there is a 1-to-1 correlation between PT and cancer/heart problems. :shocking:

For crying out loud.  It takes nzoner to have a hear attack for me to find out all you fockers are ghey.  :wub:

20 hours ago, cmh6476 said:

Again From Facebook

Love you all ❤️❤️❤️

Bingo! :thumbsup:

2 hours ago, NorthernVike said:

For crying out loud.  It takes nzoner to have a hear attack for me to find out all you fockers are ghey.  :wub:

When crackattack lost his leg in his car accident, we were goofing on him pretty good. “”Use the leg to make a lamp,” That sort of thing. It was pretty d@mn hilarious. He knew the deal and was in the thread laughing along with us and we’d cheered him up a lot. I’d love to give nzoner the same treatment but the focker unhelpfully gave us a heart attack to work with and there’s not a lot of hilarity to be found there. It’s heartbreaking.

We need more people around here losing body parts, none of this heart attack / cancer stuff.

• Thanks 1

50 minutes ago, Voltaire said:

When crackattack lost his leg in his car accident, we were goofing on him pretty good. “”Use the leg to make a lamp,” That sort of thing. It was pretty d@mn hilarious. He knew the deal and was in the thread laughing along with us and we’d cheered him up a lot. I’d love to give nzoner the same treatment but the focker unhelpfully gave us a heart attack to work with and there’s not a lot of hilarity to be found there. It’s heartbreaking.

We need more people around here losing body parts, none of this heart attack / cancer stuff.

1. I'm pretty sure his name is nzoner, lowercase n.  Let's get it right.

2. I agree, this the Geek Club, we need more ball bustin'.  Heart attack, Smart attack.  

3.  Who gets nzoners man cave and all the TV's.?  That's the real question.  Half off fireworks this year? :pointstosky:

4.  Also....also..... 🙏

3 hours ago, DonS said:

Damn, you might be onto something. "tHe ScIEnCe" says there is a 1-to-1 correlation between PT and cancer/heart problems. :shocking:

Eesa Hamster Bush.  :ninja:

20 hours ago, mmmmm...beer said:

Wow... Prayers man.

I too and the born in 74 crowd.  Been here since 2001.

Right behind y'all.  75'  -  2002

1 hour ago, Voltaire said:

BLS and his affinity for DWI crashes.