KSB2424

Nothing on the Texas School shooting?

1 minute ago, Pimpadeaux said:

Jesus did OK. 

Yeah, but that's because he was really well hung.

2 minutes ago, wiffleball said:

Yeah, but that's because he was really well hung.

Oh snap!

Just saying. You should see the list of notifications for me. If Mike had any sack at all, he'd send me a t-shirt for the 57 mouth breathers who can't help but respond to me in this thread.

Just now, wiffleball said:

You're the one who didn't get it, dummy. And we all know it. 😂

Three-word sentences, dude. Feed him three-word sentences. Fewest syllables possible.

1 minute ago, wiffleball said:

You're the one who didn't get it, dummy. And we all know it. 😂

No. I just turned it into what you meant. You are a self admitted violent drunk. 

Thread Rooned.  

The Geek club is a microcosm of America.  The reason nothing changes and we are all focked.  

Good Night. 

1 minute ago, wiffleball said:

Just saying. You should see the list of notifications for me. If Mike had any sack at all, he'd send me a t-shirt for the 57 mouth breathers who can't help but respond to me in this thread.

I remember your mouf breath as if it were yesterday. 😍

3 minutes ago, KSB2424 said:

Thread Rooned.  

The Geek club is a microcosm of America.  The reason nothing changes and we are all focked.  

Good Night. 

You can always vote for biden. He promised to deliver unity. 

• Like 1

16 minutes ago, Utilit99 said:

No. I just turned it into what you meant. You are a self admitted violent drunk. 

Sure you did precious. You should probably try reading the Bible sometime. Spoiler alert. Jesus dies and comes back to life.

But while he died for the sinful? You're flat out of luck when it comes to being stupid.

5 minutes ago, wiffleball said:

Sure you did precious. You should probably try reading the Bible sometime. Spoiler alert. Jesus dies and comes back to life.

But while he died to the sinful? You're flat out of luck when it comes to being stupid.

Again, like I stated in another thread, if you ever want to hear endless opinions about religion, just ask an athiest. They claim to  know it all. :doh:

In this case, a nipple to nipple self admitted violent drunk athiest.

1 minute ago, Utilit99 said:

Again, like I stated in another thread, if you ever want to hear endless opinions about religion, just ask an athiest. They claim to  know it all. :doh:

You're right. The truth is if you're a true christian, you know that Thanos killed jesus. But Noah found the victory glove and jerked off with it and after about 9 minutes, Jesus came back to life. A little stickier for the process, but still...

This makes my heart ache so much. My daughter has her last day of 1st grade tomorrow. To think of what she would be going through if that happened at her school makes me tear up.  

• Confused 1
  • Sad 1

Realize how I was the only one who came up with something at least suggesting a new alternative; a proactive response. 

While the fox crew converted to the old ways of you can't talk about it right now! You're a monster!

Which is the same thing they did with 911 and Iraq.  "You Can't say anything! After 9/11 everything changed!  And then when enough time passes, oh well, are you still on that?"

There's a fix guys. But we don't have the sack to do it.

1 hour ago, Utilit99 said:

I'm refusing to pick and choose who dies in my family at the hands of a murderer. I'll fight back first even at gun point. 

Yeah..............................

• Sad 1

43 minutes ago, Hawkeye21 said:

This makes my heart ache so much. My daughter has her last day of 1st grade tomorrow. To think of what she would be going through if that happened at her school makes me tear up.  

20 minutes ago, TimmySmith said:

Violence is violence. Can't ignore some it and embrace the rest. :dunno:

This is how you pick and choose what you want to highlight that is bad and how you ignore the rest. 

Kids die and it's emotional optics and is compared to and commiserated by another parent of a kid of similar age.

But if some lady the age of your wife gets killed in anywhere America, whatever....No biggie. Not worth outwardly mourning :dunno: 

And I don't mean this as a knock on Hawkeye. Honestly. He seems genuinely a good guy. It's just how things are. 

• Sad 1

13 hours ago, Utilit99 said:

I'm refusing to pick and choose who dies in my family at the hands of a murderer. I'll fight back first even at gun point. 

Unless it's Russia attacking, and then you roll over like a cowardly b!tch and let the aggressor have its way. 

4 minutes ago, Pimpadeaux said:

Unless it's Russia attacking, and then you roll over like a cowardly b!tch and let the agressor have its way. 

No, I just don't send ukraine $40 billion when kids in our country are unprotected and mowed down in our schools and guys on the terrorist watch list are let into this country via the southern border and are free to roam. :dunno:

I know the left would never go for this. But I felt for a long time that we should mock the hell out of school shooters. That Adam landza dude? What a freak he was.

They're all f****** freaks. If The late night crowd would go after these freaks as hard as they go after the my pillow guy? I honestly think there would be a notable difference.

No but it's mean to make fun of the mentally retarded! Unless its Rudy Giuliani or the my pillow guy Sarah Palin, or...

I'm not just trying to be vindictive. All these little freaks are thinking of how they're going to be remembered let him watch a few episodes Dylan and Eric from Columbine just getting blown up for the pussies they are and I bet things change.

6 minutes ago, Utilit99 said:

No, I just don't send ukraine $40 billion when kids in our country are unprotected and mowed down in our schools and guys on the terrorist watch list are let into this country via the southern border and are free to roam. :dunno:

Do you have a link for the $40 billion number? Seriously. I'm curious

In related news, while 20 children have been killed in this school shooting, over 63 different pronouns have perished...

13 minutes ago, wiffleball said:

Do you have a link for the $40 billion number? Seriously. I'm curious

Spend spend spend....I don't know. There is a whole shltload more of spending going on under biden anyway. 

The Senate passed a $40 billion emergency aid package Thursday to buttress Ukraine with weapons and other military help as the Eastern European country fends off the Russian invasion.

The chamber’s 86-11 vote clears the legislation for President Joe Biden’s signature, just in time to keep the Pentagon from exhausting its power to send weapons to Ukraine from U.S. stockpiles. Top lawmakers in both parties insist the multibillion-dollar injection is just what Ukraine needs to bolster its defenses as Russia approaches its fourth month of conflict.

The deal marks the most substantial U.S. commitment yet to helping Ukraine as the war grinds on and Russia’s invasion focuses on the eastern Donbas region. It dwarfs the nearly $14 billion in emergency funding Congress approved in March and is even larger than the $33 billion emergency request Biden sent lawmakers last month.

https://www.politico.com/news/2022/05/19/senate-40-billion-ukraine-aid-bill-00033719

5 hours ago, wiffleball said:

I know the left would never go for this. But I felt for a long time that we should mock the hell out of school shooters. That Adam landza dude? What a freak he was.

They're all f****** freaks. If The late night crowd would go after these freaks as hard as they go after the my pillow guy? I honestly think there would be a notable difference.

No but it's mean to make fun of the mentally retarded! Unless its Rudy Giuliani or the my pillow guy Sarah Palin, or...

I'm not just trying to be vindictive. All these little freaks are thinking of how they're going to be remembered let him watch a few episodes Dylan and Eric from Columbine just getting blown up for the pussies they are and I bet things change.

Youre saying that in order to stop school shootings, we should have the late night crowd make fun of them?  That will discourage future shootings?  Did I get that right?

Its the same old crap after every mass shooting.

1.  stupid liberals demand gun bans or some shiit.
2.  they get reminded that it will only make the problem worse, because people will do mass shootings with unlicensed, unregistered, untraceable 3d printed guns instead.
3.  stupid liberals forget they are told this (yet again)
4.  another mass shooting happens
5. go back to step 1.

• Thanks 3

6 hours ago, wiffleball said:

Realize how I was the only one who came up with something at least suggesting a new alternative; a proactive response. 

While the fox crew converted to the old ways of you can't talk about it right now! You're a monster!

Which is the same thing they did with 911 and Iraq.  "You Can't say anything! After 9/11 everything changed!  And then when enough time passes, oh well, are you still on that?"

There's a fix guys. But we don't have the sack to do it.

No you weren't. 

9 hours ago, Utilit99 said:

It's random. Kids get shot all the focking time there. Does it matter? 

Do you ever value your kid more than you value your wife or your parents? Or are they equal value to you in life? 

The second question is an interesting one and I think you should start a new thread with it.

1 minute ago, Cloaca du jour said:

Im curious to see the history of the shooter.

Pretty typical.  Bullied, loner, no friends, hung out on internet all day.  After turning 18, bought 2 rifles and 400 rounds of ammo within 2 weeks.  What could possibly go wrong.

But kids get shot all the time, does it matter?

• Confused 1
  • Sad 1

12 minutes ago, GutterBoy said:

Pretty typical.  Bullied, loner, no friends, hung out on internet all day. 

Sounds like someone we know. :ninja: 

• Confused 1

21 minutes ago, GutterBoy said:

Pretty typical.  Bullied, loner, no friends, hung out on internet all day.  After turning 18, bought 2 rifles and 400 rounds of ammo within 2 weeks.  What could possibly go wrong.

Kids do get shot all the time, and everytime it's horrible. 

8 hours ago, KSB2424 said:

Thread Rooned.  

Good Night. 

Taking your ball home didn’t change a thing.  FYI.  Horses get beatin and eatin in all threads in this place.

34 minutes ago, MDC said:

Sounds like someone we know. :ninja: 

Sounds like those incel teenagers

So his parents I am guessing werent in the picture...probably dumped on grand parents...stole grannys credit card to buy guns.

This has been a long time coming...taking the arts out of school...focusing on state  tests...removing the fun social activities creates these monsters.  Schools have been stripped down and their mission has been clouded.  The 3 Rs are now Race, Reassignment,  Reprobate.

• Thanks 1

7 hours ago, Utilit99 said:

This is how you pick and choose what you want to highlight that is bad and how you ignore the rest. 

Kids die and it's emotional optics and is compared to and commiserated by another parent of a kid of similar age.

But if some lady the age of your wife gets killed in anywhere America, whatever....No biggie. Not worth outwardly mourning :dunno: 

And I don't mean this as a knock on Hawkeye. Honestly. He seems genuinely a good guy. It's just how things are. 

I get what you're saying but in reality it can make a huge difference to some people.  Some things hit home a lot more than other things do.  In the overall big picture of life on this planet, is it any different than others dying?  In a simplistic way, probably not.  We are not simple though, we're complex humans and each one of us deals with life events differently.

I would feel much different hearing about a 40 year old, married woman with kids, being shot and killed compared to a 40 year old, single prostitute with no kids, being shot and killed.  Maybe I shouldn't feel that way but that's the reality of it for me.

7 minutes ago, Hawkeye21 said:

I get what you're saying but in reality it can make a huge difference to some people.  Some things hit home a lot more than other things do.  In the overall big picture of life on this planet, is it any different than others dying?  In a simplistic way, probably not.  We are not simple though, we're complex humans and each one of us deals with life events differently.

I would feel much different hearing about a 40 year old, married woman with kids, being shot and killed compared to a 40 year old, single prostitute with no kids, being shot and killed.  Maybe I shouldn't feel that way but that's the reality of it for me.

I’m with you. We value life differently or lives differently. Like take that story out of New York where the wife was stabbed like 60 times and thrown in a suitcase. It’s tragic right? Then you find out she’s been banging everyone including the groundskeeper and your sympathy for her changes. 
Kids we always feel as innocent, defenseless. 

The older you are the less of a tragedy it usually is because you lived a long life. Kids don’t get that opportunity so it’s always far sadder. 

1 hour ago, GutterBoy said:

All the signs were there but nothing is ever done about it. It will happen again as long as those in power don't give a crap about the citizens. That means it will happen again and again and again. But hey, I hope everyone is happy for the Ukraines new found wealth. I'm sure that walensky guy is partying it up with the next US official that visits.

Yeah keep voting for the same losers that do nothing...on both sides. 95% of them should be voted out and that starts with the fossils - mcconnell & pelosi. 

Why is it when something like this happens ppl demand “change” but when asked they can’t give you any legit things that need to be changed. “Ban all guns!” Sorry our constitution won’t allow that and I won’t after this administration has been in office I won’t ever vote to ban them. “Close loops holes!” There are none. Background checks must be performed for all sales. “Add more laws!” Any more and it’ll be illegal to get a gun 

The change that really needs to happen is start employing security that have guns at all schools since these ppl want to try and shoot kids who can’t defend themselves 

• Confused 1

Just now, Djgb13 said:

“Close loops holes!” There are none. Background checks must be performed for all sales. 

Wrong.

• Confused 1