KSB2424

Nothing on the Texas School shooting?

52 minutes ago, GutterBoy said:

I don't like the narrative "Nobody did anything", things are done.  Guns are not going to be illegal, but still things are done.

We have a mass shooting almost daily now. Not a single week goes by a kid under five years old is either killed by a gun or gets a gun and accidentally shoots himself. Nothing has changed since columbine. So tell me exactly what has been done?

1 minute ago, huskyhater75 said:

Now how did we all halfway guess that? Thanks.

It's almost always the case when it comes to troubled children.  I'm guessing his grandma was to blame as well since he shot her first.

Just now, RaiderHaters Revenge said:

we should probably put a new banner on our facebooks

Are these jokes a coping mechanism for you or something?

Just now, Hawkeye21 said:

It's almost always the case when it comes to troubled children.  I'm guessing his grandma was to blame as well since he shot her first.

????????? Really? His grandma? WHOAH!

Just now, Hawkeye21 said:

Are these jokes a coping mechanism for you or something?

always, this seems to be a common solution for the left so maybe this time it works

or we can just keep shouting common sense gun laws which does nothing

I have already been going non stop with my mom this morning so yep

12 hours ago, KSB2424 said:

Thread Rooned.  

The Geek club is a microcosm of America.  The reason nothing changes and we are all focked.  

Good Night. 

I'm trying to make a difference... it helps too.  I've just put a few people on "Ignore" because once they start their back and forth, it's all over.  Some eventually stop, but other's it's just non-stop.

When I see someone's post quoting someone I ignore, I just know to skip over that post.  Works quite well.

• Like 1

47 minutes ago, dogcows said:

There are things that can be done, that are supported by almost the entire population of America.

Americans support:

93% - universal background checks
89% - prevent mentally ill from buying guns
88% - prevent convicted violent criminals from buying guns
82% - prevent people on the no-fly list from buying guns
77% - background checks at gun shows and for private sales
72% - mandatory waiting period for buying guns

Why are we letting our politicians get away with not passing laws that the vast majority of Americans want? Both parties should support at least the items in the list above.

im fine with all this as a gun owner. all for it. so is everyone i know that owns guns. what is it the left wants???? confiscation???

• Like 1

So does anybody want to speak to what I posted earlier? Why is it that you can't rent a car, get a hotel room, buy cigarettes in some states, other things, when you're 18 years old, 

But this jackass bought two high capacity rifles and 375 rounds of ammunition days after his 18th birthday? And used them days later. 

I'm not saying it's a panacea mind you. But we know that human male neurological development doesn't level off until the early twenties. Yes I know that 18-year-old males are half testosterone and half retarded. 

I'm sorry sir, we can't rent you a car, but if you go buy a rifle and 400 rounds of ammo from Walmart and shoot the hell out of avis, you can have any God damn car you want!

• Like 1

Just now, porkbutt said:

im fine with all this as a gun owner. all for it. so is everyone i know that owns guns. what is it the left wants???? confiscation???

I think most people on the left (and right) would be happy if these things were passed. I still cannot understand why McConnell blocked the background checks in 2012. If these specific items were passed tomorrow, the only “backlash” I could imagine would be from the farthest-right gun lovers. But I think it’s time for us all to ignore them, pass these basic common-sense restrictions, and hope that it will start to make a difference. Ask your representative or Senator to embrace these, regardless of how much the NRA yells at them.

Continued inaction is the definition of stupidity.

2 minutes ago, wiffleball said:

So does anybody want to speak to what I posted earlier? Why is it that you can't rent a car, get a hotel room, buy cigarettes in some states, other things, when you're 18 years old, 

But this jackass bought two high capacity rifles and 375 rounds of ammunition days after his 18th birthday? And used them days later. 

I'm not saying it's a panacea mind you. But we know that human male neurological development doesn't level off until the early twenties. Yes I know that 18-year-old males are half testosterone and half retarded. 

I'm sorry sir, we can't rent you a car, but if you go buy a rifle and 400 rounds of ammo from Walmart and shoot the hell out of avis, you can have any God damn car you want!

You need a license to drive, and insurance. And the license requires you to pass a written and a driving test. It would make WAY too much sense to require the same thing for gun owners.

• Like 1

New gun laws I’d like to see:

1. Universal background checks on all gun purchases

2. Mandatory immediate reporting of a lost or stolen firearm 

3. Criminal liability for gun owners whose weapon is used in a crime if it was left unsecured

• Thanks 1
  • Confused 1

47 minutes ago, Hawkeye21 said:

I don't know how to deal with that. Adam lanza mom knew he was a f****** freak. I mean in every of the most troubling ways. So she went out and bought him guns. On the one hand, yeah you should have been shot first. In both kneecaps. And the other hand you should have been shot a week later after everybody had a chance to throw rocks at you.

50 minutes ago, RaiderHaters Revenge said:

I have already been going non stop with my mom this morning so yep

#metoo.  Your mom is insatiable! 

Sorry. Couldn't resist. 

• Haha 2

17 minutes ago, MDC said:

3. Criminal liability for gun owners whose weapon is used in a crime if it was left unsecured

All those things are logical, even raising the age to purchase to 21 as @wiffleball alluded too.  Most of America would be for it even a portion who own guns.  It’s definitely worth the discussion.  Here is the problem though:

1.  You give the crazy liberals an inch and they take a mile.  They won’t stop at your post.

2.  It really doesn’t solve the root issue, which is WHY are these people doing this?  Why are people bum rushing comedians on stage now?  Why is it okay to attack people you don’t agree with?  Why is burning down cities and looting now okay?  

4 minutes ago, KSB2424 said:

2.  It really doesn’t solve the root issue, which is WHY are these people doing this?  Why are people bum rushing comedians on stage now?  Why is it okay to attack people you don’t agree with?  Why is burning down cities and looting now okay?  

Haven't things like this been happening for decades though.  We've had riots and people attacking others for having different opinions long before we were alive.

34 minutes ago, MDC said:

4.  Death for anyone who uses a stolen firearm in the commission of any crime and life in prison for stealing a weapon..

2 hours ago, GutterBoy said:

I don't like the narrative "Nobody did anything", things are done.  Guns are not going to be illegal, but still things are done.

How about "some people did something"? :dunno:

• Thanks 1

49 minutes ago, wiffleball said:

But you can vote at 18.

44 minutes ago, MDC said:

So would this dude still gets the weapons he wants to use in his crime? If so, you've done nothing.

Here’s the thing: liberals are all for abortion even after the baby is born so how is this any different? 

Still horrible but the whole “GuN cOnTrOl” argument is retarded as fock. Start killing criminals, start hiring resource officers, make it impossible to get into the school unless you’re authorized, etc. ALL kinds of preventative measures can be put in place but noooo the left wants all guns banned. And that’s why they never will 

• Confused 1
  • Sad 1

It really is interesting watching women attach themself to a tragedy. All my Oxford friends mostly the women and a few dudes (who have admitted they have a mental illness) are posting Oxford strong is with you and other corny sayings.

They can't help themselves.

33 minutes ago, KSB2424 said:

All those things are logical, even raising the age to purchase to 21 as @wiffleball alluded too.  Most of America would be for it even a portion who own guns.  It’s definitely worth the discussion.  Here is the problem though:

1.  You give the crazy liberals an inch and they take a mile.  They won’t stop at your post.

Libs won’t stop there and the well funded gun lobby won’t accept even the most common sense gun laws.

Your other sort of loaded question is a while other topic.

9 minutes ago, lod001 said:

So would this dude still gets the weapons he wants to use in his crime? If so, you've done nothing.

Something like 100 Americans per day due in gun violence. The laws I suggested would probably prevent some of those deaths. 

• Confused 1

2 hours ago, dogcows said:

There are things that can be done, that are supported by almost the entire population of America.

Americans support:

93% - universal background checks
89% - prevent mentally ill from buying guns
88% - prevent convicted violent criminals from buying guns
82% - prevent people on the no-fly list from buying guns
77% - background checks at gun shows and for private sales
72% - mandatory waiting period for buying guns

Why are we letting our politicians get away with not passing laws that the vast majority of Americans want? Both parties should support at least the items in the list above.

every one of those is in place in Chicago, still the highest gun deaths in the nation

also I am not sure of anywhere where those laws aren't in place. Seriously?

I am also fine with them all

1 minute ago, MDC said:

Something like 100 Americans per day due in gun violence. The laws I suggested would probably prevent some of those deaths. 

True. But this type of crime will never be completely eliminated from society without fixing society. Probably not even then. Eventually a nut will get his hands on a gun. 

1 minute ago, Djgb13 said:

Here’s the thing: liberals are all for abortion even after the baby is born so how is this any different? 

Would you shut the fock up, I've never met one person that supports murdering a baby after it's born, shut the fock up.

• Sad 1

8 minutes ago, GutterBoy said:

Would you shut the fock up, I've never met one person that supports murdering a baby after it's born, shut the fock up.

Ralph Northam does. 

13 minutes ago, RaiderHaters Revenge said:

still the highest gun deaths in the nation

I'm pretty sure this isn't true.  It's high but I don't think it's the highest in the nation.

I believe suicides are still the highest rates of death by firearms in the US.

3 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

Ralph Northam does. 

Ignore that retard. I do. Cause they’ve literally posted multiple videos of different liberals saying “it’s the woman’s choice if she wants to abort after birth”. Numb nuts over there has a smooth brain so he can’t grasp anything. He’s ignorant and a retard as his posts prove 

54 minutes ago, Hawkeye21 said:

Haven't things like this been happening for decades though.  We've had riots and people attacking others for having different opinions long before we were alive.

To this degree and at this rate?  The past few years seems like the “crazy” has gone into overdrive.  Internet plays a part, but there is some funky sociological experiment going on in real time.  You have Will Smith walking on stage and attacking a comedian.  I’ve never seen that before.  It feels like if you disagree with something that violence is the first act now.  The Crazy is on the upswing. 

1 minute ago, KSB2424 said:

To this degree and at this rate?  The past few years seems like the “crazy” has gone into overdrive.  Internet plays a part, but there is some funky sociological experiment going on in real time.  You have Will Smith walking on stage and attacking a comedian.  I’ve never seen that before.  It feels like if you disagree with something that violence is the first act now.  The Crazy is on the upswing. 

I know it's different now but weren't the 60's pretty bad?

19 minutes ago, GutterBoy said:

It’s not called murder

1 minute ago, Baker Boy said:

It’s not called murder

But it is. 

Eeesh gutterpedo taking a beating in this thread as well. Don’t believe there’s a single thread he hasn’t been embarrassed and humiliated in 

Anybody think being locked down and schools online for all that time just make some people crazy?  Maybe they were predisposed already but that sent them over the top.  We know alcohol and drug use rose.  The weird kids now at home locked down on the internet or playing video games 24/7.  What could go wrong?

3 hours ago, Masshole said:

Raise the age to purchase guns to 25 and escalate red flag laws and the structure to support them would seem to me to be the actions that would have the biggest impact on stopping these kinds of events.   

I'm ok with this.

28 minutes ago, Hawkeye21 said:

I'm pretty sure this isn't true.  It's high but I don't think it's the highest in the nation.

I believe suicides are still the highest rates of death by firearms in the US.

how is that related?

youre right its the most, but not the highest rate, that goes to New Orleans

https://247wallst.com/special-report/2019/08/04/cities-with-the-most-gun-violence/

1527, second place only had 656 and that was Baltimore