Sign in to follow this  
BeenHereBefore

How Over Weight Are You ?

I'm 5'9 165 lbs and not over weight now. Curious do we have any fatties that are 50 lbs over weight or more ? Summers coming and time to show those dad bodies.

I’m the same and drink Keystone Light. 

:huh:

• Like 1

1 minute ago, frank said:

I’m the same and drink Keystone Light. 

:huh:

Key light was one of the main reason I was overweight but more power to you! Good job!

My blood type is Gravy

Im old and a chubbs.  Not a workout guy..

Play golf...yard work etc.just spend more time sedentary and enjoying good foods.

5’6 and 380 last time on the scale on account of my glandular condition. I’m not overweight - I’m under-tall! Hahaha.

:cry: 

• Thanks 1

3 minutes ago, Mike Hunt said:

6-2  205

Would like to keep adding 5-10 lbs of muscle to get to 215.

Same here trying add muscle and not that easy over 50 and without roids.

I’m prob 20 lbs heavy right now.  I’ve slowly gained the last few years due to more office oriented work and back pain from working the streets for 25 years.

• Like 1

I could lose 10 pounds. I eat right most of the time and exercise seven days a week. Hit he gym Monday, Wednesday, Friday and Sunday. Run 5-8 miles Tuesdays, Thursdays and Saturdays.

I like red wine, so that's a bit of a killer for me, although my happy-hour drink is a vodka tonic with diet tonic. That's like 100 calories.

• Like 1

I'm 5'11" 170 at the moment; I'd like to lose 3-5 pounds as I generally feel best around 165-167.

Just found out my LDL cholesterol is kinda high; combined with some calcification in my arteries (the reason I saw the cardiologist), I just started a low-dose statin and will slightly modify my diet to do a little less red meat. :( 

Anyway I'm interested to see what happens to my weight. :cheers: 

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, supermike80 said:

6 4.  230. I could shave 20.  But don't feel like putting in the effort

Wow. You must have a ZZ Top beard. :dunno:

• Haha 1

5’11 and about 175. 

170 is a really good weight for me, but I like beer and pretzels. 🍺 🥨 

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, frank said:

Wow. You must have a ZZ Top beard. :dunno:

Not if he has a Frank Beard Beard.  See what I did there?

1 hour ago, BeenHereBefore said:

I'm 5'9 165 lbs and not over weight now. Curious do we have any fatties that are 50 lbs over weight or more ? Summers coming and time to show those dad bodies.

I’m very overweight at the moment. I’m 6’1” 205 and look like a fat slob. Need to get back down to 185 

• Like 1

46 minutes ago, Pimpadeaux said:

I could lose 10 pounds. I eat right most of the time and exercise seven days a week. Hit he gym Monday, Wednesday, Friday and Sunday. Run 5-8 miles Tuesdays, Thursdays and Saturdays.

I like red wine, so that's a bit of a killer for me, although my happy-hour drink is a vodka tonic with diet tonic. That's like 100 calories.

I think you’re perfect just the way you are 

• Confused 1

Went 260 when married to 220 now four years later. Divorce fawking weight. Bra!!!

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, Crestwood 2 said:

I’m very overweight at the moment. I’m 6’1” 205 and look like a fat slob. Need to get back down to 185 

Don't be afraid to reach out for support and I'm sure TJ would be more then happy to help you.

1 minute ago, BeenHereBefore said:

Don't be afraid to reach out for support and I'm sure TJ would be more then happy to help you.

All the weight goes right to my belly. Help!

Gutterboy is 5’3” and 245 lbs. His wife tells him she still loves him when she comes home from her weekend “girl” trips smelling like Cognac 🤷‍♂️

• Haha 1

51 y.o. 5'10" 160 lbs. Down from 175 couple months back and I still need to lose 10 lbs.

Ya know those skinny freaks who fight MMA in the 145 lb weight class of all muscle?  That's me, except for the muscles.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Crestwood 2 said:

I think you’re perfect just the way you are 

I want you so bad right now. Do you bottom?

33 minutes ago, Pimpadeaux said:

I want you so bad right now. Do you bottom?

What, are you going to share a back to back like you do with guttervomit?

13 hours ago, Mike Hunt said:

6-2  205

Would like to keep adding 5-10 lbs of muscle to get to 215.

I’m the same. Everyone’s body is different but I noticed when I get from 205 down to 200 I start getting lightheaded and dizzy. I think 210 is about my sweet spot. 

I work out quite a bit, often twice a day. But I love freaking food man. I’m damn near 50. I don’t have that many people to impress anymore. Ha. Good work though…its hard.

13 hours ago, Strike said:

Not if he has a Frank Beard Beard.  See what I did there?

One of my favorite examples of irony.

I am 5’10 and I weigh 245. I need to lose 50 pounds. 

I exercise twice a day (treadmill) and visit with a personal trainer 2 x a week. I eat relatively healthy- few bad carbs, few sweets. But I have to eat out a lot given my schedule and my portion sizes are too big. I lack self-control. I’ve tried weight watchers and various other diets- they all work for a while, I’ll lose 10-15 pounds, but then I hit a floor and eventually, slowly, gain it back. 

It’s the biggest struggle I’ve ever had in my life. I’m 57, starting to have lower back pain and other chronic problems. I know I need to lose this weight while I still can. But is such a struggle.  

• Like 1

6'0 215lbs

Working towards getting under 200. 

11 minutes ago, The Real timschochet said:

I exercise twice a day (treadmill) and visit with a personal trainer 2 x a week. I eat relatively healthy- few bad carbs, few sweets. But I have to eat out a lot given my schedule and my portion sizes are too big. I lack self-control. I’ve tried weight watchers and various other diets- they all work for a while, I’ll lose 10-15 pounds, but then I hit a floor and eventually, slowly, gain it back. 

It’s the biggest struggle I’ve ever had in my life. I’m 57, starting to have lower back pain and other chronic problems. I know I need to lose this weight while I still can. But is such a struggle.  

Yep, eating out is the worst for trying to guesstimate caloric intake. Even grilled meat and veggies can have a couple hundred added calories due to oil and butter.  Salad dressings are unhealthy soy or vegetable oils with added sugars.  Not optimal for sure

17 minutes ago, The Real timschochet said:

What are you doing 2x a day on the treadmill?

14 hours ago, Mike Honcho said:

I'm not, I'm undertall. 

14 hours ago, t.j. booker said:

5’6 and 380 last time on the scale on account of my glandular condition. I’m not overweight - I’m under-tall! Hahaha.

My cousin uses the phrase, "Vertically challenged", as his justification to being 5' 7" 225 pounds.

• Haha 1

I am so fat when I wear a raincoat people think I'm a taxi

9 minutes ago, MDC said:

What are you doing 2x a day on the treadmill?

20 minutes on the treadmill, 10 minutes on the elliptical. Slow pace. My trainer set the pace; he’s concerned about my back. 

33 minutes ago, The Real timschochet said:

Absolutely shocked to learn about your lack of self-control.  

• Haha 1

10 minutes ago, The Real timschochet said:

20 minutes on the treadmill, 10 minutes on the elliptical. Slow pace. My trainer set the pace; he’s concerned about my back. 

The elliptical is really inefficient at burning calories. Walking on an incline treadmill will burn way more if you can do it at a steep (10%+) incline for 3-4 miles total, but that will take 45-70 minutes and depends on your back.

Good luck sir.

14 hours ago, jerryskids said:

I'm 5'11" 170 at the moment; I'd like to lose 3-5 pounds as I generally feel best around 165-167.

Just found out my LDL cholesterol is kinda high; combined with some calcification in my arteries (the reason I saw the cardiologist), I just started a low-dose statin and will slightly modify my diet to do a little less red meat. :( 

Anyway I'm interested to see what happens to my weight. :cheers: 

I am 5'10, 200... about 10-15lbs lighter than when we met up. down from XL/38 to L/36.  i wouldn't mind getting to 190

I could be shrinking, but you  seemed a little taller than 5'11.