Sign in to follow this  
RaiderHaters Revenge

Cancel the Dodgers 100%

An organization that was once a beacon of what’s great about baseball.  They have been in decline since the O’Malley’s departed.  I believe they were devout Catholics, so this is a real kick in the groin to Dodger’s tradition.  

Dave Roberts and a few players have been very open about their Christian faith over the years. I wonder how they feel? I also wonder if the Dodgers would do it to any other religion (we all know that answer). 

5 minutes ago, Hawkeye21 said:

I see we've moved on to everything being satanic

Be interesting to see if they pivot from pedos to satanists.

We might be in the verge of a repeat of the satanic panic of the 80s

I saw a performance by them.  Pretty offensive stuff.  Drag pole dancing around a crucified Jesus.  Also saw them ministering to the poor, good stuff.  

What is clear to me is they mean to mock the Catholic church.  Given the demographics of what I see in the stands of Dodger games I find that ill-advised.    I see a fan base with many hispanics.  Given demographics I suspect, but do not know, that they tend to be Catholic.  Why mock that fan base to seek a new fan base of trannies?  Seems a poor business model to me, but I don't make these decisions.

If I were a Dodger I think I might be feeling a little under the weather that day, might be the 'vid, Ima stay home.

1 hour ago, Mike Hunt said:

Do the same thing with Allah and the stadium will be blown up!

Never happen. They would be designated a hate group and taken out. 

Let’s back up.

Why would a baseball team invite to perform or even be associated with a group of drag queens who dress like nuns?

It’s all so weird.  We truly live in Bizzaro World. 

• Like 2

The religious mocking is pathetic.  But it's Christianity, so it's OK.  :rolleyes:

Just now, RaiderHaters Revenge said:

Everything?  Naw just groups that do satanic things 

Are Pride shirts satanic?

7 minutes ago, KSB2424 said:

Let’s back up.

Why would a baseball team invite to perform or even be associated with a group of drag queens who dress like nuns?

Liberalism is a mental disorder. 

• Thanks 3

If that has the dude who is making satanic clothes then I suppose. Not all pride is satanic but there is some basis in it. 

edit. Watched it. Chick is a focking moron. I don’t believe in god but I believe in satan 😂 

The war for your soul.  Matthew 4:1-11.  

20 minutes ago, Hawkeye21 said:

Clowns like this guy think it is.

LOL @ "Undercover loss prevention".   How funny is that?

33 minutes ago, KSB2424 said:

Let’s back up.

oh you guys and your rage about the silliest things. :rolleyes:

gutterboy says it's nothing.

3 hours ago, GutterBoy said:

Uh oh, something else you guys have to rage about now :lol:

Why do you support this action by the Dodgers?

1 hour ago, Drizzay said:

The religious mocking is pathetic.  But it's Christianity, so it's OK.  :rolleyes:

these poosays never mess with islam. ya know the ones that actually throw qweers off buildings. strange

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Hawkeye21 said:

Clowns like this guy think it is.

Target pulls some Pride collection items after threats to employees

.....Mega retailer Target is pulling some of its merchandise that celebrates Pride month after threats to employees, the company said Tuesday. “Since introducing this year’s collection, we’ve experienced threats impacting our team members’ sense of safety and wellbeing while at work,” a Target spokesperson said in a statement...."Given these volatile circumstances, we are making adjustments to our plans, including removing items that have been at the center of the most significant confrontational behavior....”

Target did not say which items were being removed or immediately provide more details about the threats.

https://www.nbcnews.com/business/business-news/target-pride-collection-threats-employees-rcna85931

I don't agree with anyone harassing employees and/or other customers for the sake of doing their personal social media videos or to try to gain notoriety for their "brand platform"

A larger context here is Target HQ has to try to pull these items, the LGBT items aimed clearly at kids, without inciting the radical left and the LGBT community. So the claim is that there will be violence otherwise. Will there be? It's hard to say. But other large companies are looking at this situation. If multiple fights break out at Target over this and becomes viral again and again in the national daily media cycle, then Target will be associated with "targeting children" to many people. 

If you look at the video above, the boundary line with the general public, mostly parents, and with Mulvaney was he/she/they/them/etc/etc singing about being a "6 year old" and singing and dancing in a mock up of a child's bedroom. 

Now would that new moniker be fair to Target? Because the headlines will literally write themselves "Target...ing Your Kids!" 

If a mass of physical fights do break out, lots of people will avoid brick and mortar Target for fear of being near public madness and potential violence. Which hurts their bottom line. 

I would wager nearly all Americans don't care about the LGBT community and the transgender community. Do what you want, live how you want to live, but don't bring it near children. People have enough problems of their own. They don't want other people's problems in their face. However when there is a constant dull drumbeat that is or is perceived to target their children, it's literally taking someone else's problem and throwing it in the face of many American parents. 

I don't agree with harassing every day working class people just trying to make a living. But I won't deny what this "influencer" did probably was effective if the goal was to show Target HQ that it's now in their immediate interest to pull specific LGBT product that is clearly aiming at very young children. 

Couldn’t the Dodgers find a lgbtq group to honor that doesn’t mock another group? 

maybe Britton can make an appearance 

Apparently feeling offended by the Catholic church this group seeks to return the offense.  They choose not to turn the other cheek, but instead to twerk both cheeks.  Fine.  What I don't understand is the Dodgers wanting to affirmatively provide a forum to one group seeking to essentially protest another group.  Why not stay out of it?  

2 hours ago, porkbutt said:

these poosays never mess with islam. ya know the ones that actually throw qweers off buildings. strange

Sthop you thilly man!  People wouldn't be able to see their fabulous face paint under a burka. :nono:

i stopped attending games and buying merchandise when my nice $30 seats in the upscale seating area got bumped to $90 a few years ago.  

• Like 1

Hey, Dad lets catch a Dodgers game. 

Dodgers - Best we can offer is insulting your religion and hyper-sexualised dancing in front of children... and maybe a little grooming.

2 hours ago, JustinCharge said:

a group called CatholicVote is launcbing a campaign to boycott the Dodgers.  i imagine if that gains traction, the MSM will fully investigate them and ignore the satanic nun group.

https://www.yahoo.com/news/catholicvote-launches-1m-campaign-calling-163858937.html

Aren't many Hispanics catholic? 

5 hours ago, Engorgeous George said:

Apparently feeling offended by the Catholic church this group seeks to return the offense.  They choose not to turn the other cheek, but instead to twerk both cheeks.  Fine.  What I don't understand is the Dodgers wanting to affirmatively provide a forum to one group seeking to essentially protest another group.  Why not stay out of it?  

Oy Vey you just don't understand diversity goy!

10 hours ago, GutterBoy said:

Be interesting to see if they pivot from pedos to satanists.

We might be in the verge of a repeat of the satanic panic of the 80s

Pivot from you to the rest of the liberals on this site?