Sign in to follow this  
nzoner

So Mama Nzoner said goodbye this morning

Mom was diagnosed with colon cancer a little over 2 1/2 years ago and fought one helluva fight but was so very tired and finally gave in and said goodbye this morning.Typing this with the heaviest of hearts but seeing that I consider this place an extension of my family of sorts a strange and demented family ;) just wanted to share.

That sucks man. It's tough to lose a loved one after a long battle, because you have conflicting emotions -- part of you is relieved that her suffering is over, and another part of you thinks that you are an ass for being relieved that she is gone. It's all a normal part of the grieving process. Like Frank M said, hang in there. :cheers:

Take care bro.

:music_guitarred:

CANcer size?

T's and P's pal

I can't help but wonder if my toxic weiner wasn't somehow partially responsible. :(

Ts & Ps to you nzoner.

Take care, nzoner. All the best.

Sorry man..... Can't pretend to know how that feels. T&P

Also.....someone has to ask can length?

I'm curious how we'll all respond when wiffleball eventually posts this.

I am not drunk enough to answer this ........ yet :cheers:

If like to think we'd all be just as thoughtful and sincere......but I'm pretty sure that thread will be full of b00b jokes and stories about how good she was at the secs

I'm really sorry to hear that NZ. Funny how a guy can tear up hearing news like this from someone he's never met. I can tell from your post that you loved her much. Believe me, she knew that. And it was a great comfort to her. And for that, mix some pride in with your sadness. She died knowing she raised a good man, a great son.

And in the end, that's all the comfort a mother really wants.

:pointstosky:

I have no jokes.

:cheers:

Sorry man

So sorry to hear that Joe, you are in my prayers buddy.

I know you did a lot of fundraising to support efforts around the cause. While it may not be much, I would like to make a donation in her memory to the effort if you would want to email, pm or just post an address here with who I make the check out to. Or I'll try and keep an eye out for her obit in the paper. Sorry for your loss man.

You're in my prayers. Hopefully this place can give you a bit of relief and distraction in the coming days.

Sorry brother. Your mom sounds like she was a hell of a fighter, and at least she's at peace now. :cheers:

Very sorry for your loss - thoughts and prayers to you and your family sir. :cheers:

Sorry for your loss. Mom passed last month after 14 lousy months during which she and I both hoped she would die. Thought it would prepare me for her actual passing, but I guess nothing ever really does.

Sincere condolences to you and yours.

Sorry to hear this man. Like others have said, remember you guys fought a good fight and she passed knowing that she raised a quality son.