Sign in to follow this  
edjr

Ferguson - Grand Jury has reached their decision.

every time a cop gets swung on its a fight involving a gun, the officers. 99% of the time it stays in the holster, thank God.

:thumbsup:

Thanks man. See there's this myth out there of an "unarmed man". That guy can't be shot. Wrongo... if a dude is swinging on me and kicking my ass I have every right to defend and shoot him. Cause guess what, that time he punches me and I go down, he's got my gun and puts one in my head. Sorry thuggy mcthuggerson... I have kids to go home to.

The unarmed man... bah... every time a cop gets swung on its a fight involving a gun, the officers. 99% of the time it stays in the holster, thank God.

:thumbsup:

Unarmed is irrelevant

I disagree. If the guy has no arms at all, then I think that he can be subdued in different ways.

in the worms school of law maybe.

We have a concept in the law called causation. There is but-for causation, which is what you are talking about, and there is proximate cause, which is what actually matters and asks "about how much did this event contribute to the harm that followed"?

In terms of the overall issue of Officer Wilson shooting the kid, walking in the road was certainly a but-for cause. But proximate cause? Like I said, probably .01%.

Put differently: how many people walking in the road are eventually shot by a police officer? Probably not too many because it's a pretty minor thing in and of itself

Did they teach you chain of events or leading up to also? Wow.

I just ordered a Michael Brown with my lunch.

the waitress brought me 6 random shots.

:nono:

:doublethumbsup:

:D

After reading this thread, Worms is now the front runner for GOTY.

just wow.

Worms, bruh, just stop. You are better than that.

After 2 days of pure nonsense, scratch that.

:doh:

After 2 days of pure nonsense, scratch that.

:doh:

I think I'm glad I missed Worms' performance in this thread. It was kinda fun to read it all in one sitting. :lol:

:lol: :first:

Any guesses as to whether or not ISIS is there and actively recruiting?

Islamic jihadists worldwide have launched a barrage of recruitment messages amid the latest unrest in Ferguson, Mo., using Twitter accounts to call on African-Americans and others in the United States to join their cause.

Some messages urge direct revolt against the U.S. government, while others evoke the names of former black leaders – among them Malcolm X – in a bid to convince people of color that living under an Islamic caliphate is in their best interests.

“March against tyranny and arm yourselves against the true terrorists of our time: the US government,” says a tweet from a prominent Dutch jihadist in Syria going by the name of Israfil Yilmaz, and carrying “Ferguson Rising” and “Ferguson Decision” hashtags.

http://news.yahoo.com/michael-brown-parents-react-to-darren-wilson-interview-135728733.html

"For one, my son, he respected law enforcement," Brown Sr. said. "Two, who in their right mind would rush or charge at a police officer that has his gun drawn? It sounds crazy."

"I know my son far too well to know he wouldn't ever do anything like that," McSpadden said on CBS. "He wouldn't do anything to provoke anyone to do anything to him, and he wouldn't do anything to anybody."

She said she believes Wilson was intent on violence.

"He didn't do what he had to do, he did what he wanted to do," McSpadden said."I don't think he wanted to kill my son, but he wanted to kill someone."

:blink: :blink: :blink:

I get they're parents who lost their son and are grieving.

But Jeebus, after this interview, any statements they make can be completely ignored.

I think I'm glad I missed Worms' performance in this thread. It was kinda fun to read it all in one sitting. :lol:

After reading this thread in one sitting, what conclusions did you come to?

A: Worms is a focking retread

B: Worms posted his way into a corner and couldn't yap his way out of it

C: If you need legal advice - Better call Saul

D: Jaywalking is not a crime

he wouldn't do anything to anyone to provoke him.

after he was caught on film strong arming a much smaller man while robbing him.

credibility fail.

he wouldn't do anything to anyone to provoke him.

after he was caught on film strong arming a much smaller man while robbing him.

credibility fail.

You have got to be the biggest racist on this bored.

Congrats on that :first:

No way. Bullets are cheap. Body work after hitting a gentle giant is not.

have you forgotten that Obama is stockpiling all the ammunition?

plus, it's almost impossible to get that black person stink out of your car once you hit one.

that is why the guys in Jasper got it right.

After reading this thread in one sitting, what conclusions did you come to?

A: Worms is a focking retread

B: Worms posted his way into a corner and couldn't yap his way out of it

C: If you need legal advice - Better call Saul

D: Jaywalking is not a crime

A, B, and C

You have got to be the biggest racist on this bor

when faced with unassailable facts. Pull the race card. Seems to be working for the Brown family too.

honestly, what I think is so stupid in this case is this.I hate cops more than most people on this board. I think most would agree to that. There have been so many instances of an innocent person of color being ganged up on by 6 8 10 12 cops.and caught on film doing so.

the problem with negroes is they always choose the wrong f****** hero. Instead of choosing an innocent black man getting ganged up on by a bunch of cops, they choose absolute dirtbags like OJ and like Michael Brown.

pick the right f****** victim and you will have every guilty white liberal and every other person other than the clan members backing you.

this kid is obviously a thug. His parents are obviously trash. Out of the thousands of heroes to hit your horse to this is the wrong f****** guy

have you forgotten that Obama is stockpiling all the ammunition?

plus, it's almost impossible to get that black person stink out of your car once you hit one.

that is why the guys in Jasper got it right.

Is it really possible to worry about 'black person stink' in a Ferguson police car?

honestly, what I think is so stupid in this case is this.I hate cops more than most people on this board. I think most would agree to that. There have been so many instances of an innocent person of color being ganged up on by 6 8 10 12 cops.and caught on film doing so.

the problem with negroes is they always choose the wrong f****** hero. Instead of choosing an innocent black man getting ganged up on by a bunch of cops, they choose absolute dirtbags like OJ and like Michael Brown.

pick the right f****** victim and you will have every guilty white liberal and every other person other than the clan members backing you.

this kid is obviously a thug. His parents are obviously trash. Out of the thousands of heroes to hit your horse to this is the wrong f****** guy

Back when the Rodney King beating happened, I took the side of the cops. In all instances since then, I've also always taken the side of the cops. That said, looking back now from over 20+ years removed from the King beating, here's at least one instance where I'm thinking I probably made the wrong call on that one at the time.

Back when the Rodney King beating happened, I took the side of the cops. In all instances since then, I've also always taken the side of the cops. That said, looking back now from over 20+ years removed from the King beating, here's at least one instance where I'm thinking I probably made the wrong call on that one at the time.

I'm actually thinking the exact opposite, six or so cops beating down one dude was bad, he might have been a drunk/high assh0le but it doesn't take that many folks to take him down.

In this case, the kid was obviously a dumb assh0le, and his dumb assholery got him killed.

Did you drink it with your hands up

From what I have heard the guy started yelling and running at him from about 100' away. Then the cop fired a few warning shots and he hit the decl from about 30 feet away. at 30' he gets up and starts to rush him again. I get the fact that force HAD to be exerted from the cop but damn -- at 30' and gun drawn do you really need to go 2 in the chest 1 in the head? Wouldn't it of been just as easy to go for the legs.

You have got to be the biggest racist on this bored.

:mad:

From what I have heard the guy started yelling and running at him from about 100' away. Then the cop fired a few warning shots and he hit the decl from about 30 feet away. at 30' he gets up and starts to rush him again. I get the fact that force HAD to be exerted from the cop but damn -- at 30' and gun drawn do you really need to go 2 in the chest 1 in the head? Wouldn't it of been just as easy to go for the legs.

even easier not to be a stupid thug felon

Interesting video on closing distance.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J_KJ1R2PCMM

Wouldn't it of been just as easy to go for the legs.

I don't know about the police are taught, but in the Army, the gun range targets don't even have legs. I suppose being a cop requires much more thinking and snap decision making by a factor of ten.

Using a gun is always deadly force. We never shoot to maim or wing. If we shoot its already to the level of deadly force.

I blame movies and tv.

Center mass.. if you do the research you'll find in a super stressful situation, physiologically it's really hard to target and shoot something small like a knee or leg.

We shoot to stop the threat.

Will the Real Black Americans Please stand up.

Worms et al will not be happy with this guy. The idea that Michael Brown does not represent the black community is unpalatable.