Sign in to follow this  
NewbieJr

Make your confessions here..about anything you want off your chest

Did he come across as ignorant in real life?

What if he didn't?

And for those who want to know, I don't like what Rocker said.

Did he come across as ignorant in real life?

he's a big boy. I didn't talk to him. I don't really care for him. He was a when he played and seemed like a real dooshbag on Survivor. I decided to act like I either didn't know who he was or just wasn't impressed. He was with a girl I know.

I snuck two bottles of wine onto a pep bus going to the state basketball tournaments when I was a freshman. I got it from our church. It was Communion wine. I blessed that whole bus!

I once rubbed one out while being stuck in a snowstorm on I-93. What should have been around an hour ride turned into a 4 1/2 hour nightmare.

Whatever you say Mr Softee.

Still mad at him for making you feel ugly.

See what I did there. I zinged worms and MDC in one shot. I implied MDC was the hottest chick Worms had been with and called MDC a chick.

:banana:

Still mad at him for making you feel ugly.

See what I did there. I zinged worms and MDC in one shot. I implied MDC was the hottest chick Worms had been with and called MDC a chick.

:banana:

Well played sir

I once rubbed one out while being stuck in a snowstorm on I-93. What should have been around an hour ride turned into a 4 1/2 hour nightmare.

Too bad you were only able to kill 30 seconds of it :(

I've got an alias that is routinely called out as belonging to someone else on this board. I actually like the guy but have never denied the accusations.

I laugh harder at Friends reruns than Seinfeld. :ninja:

Phag much ? I'd delete that post or at least put man card on hold.

I've got an alias that is routinely called out as belonging to someone else on this board. I actually like the guy but have never denied the accusations.

Aren't you an alias? :unsure:

I set multiple fields and forests on fire by accident while playing with fireworks

LOL.

LOL.

Back then parents let their kids play with fireworks at the age of 10. So we had "firework" wars which entailed throwing them at each other. Firecrackers we threw, bottle rockets were rockets, and mortars were either grenades or could be shot out the tube as a cannon

Back then parents let their kids play with fireworks at the age of 10. So we had "firework" wars which entailed throwing them at each other. Firecrackers we threw, bottle rockets were rockets, and mortars were either grenades or could be shot out the tube as a cannon

Yeah, we had epic 50 kid firework wars. Made launchers from pvc pipes and blasted the sh!t out of each other. My brother has a scar from a particularly lucky shot.

No adults gave a Fock.

We also used to play flashlight war a lot at night. One of my friends dads was an FBI agent, and once he let us use maybe 10 pairs of night vision goggles he had in his truck. So ten of us were running around the neighborhood with flashlights taped to our toy guns, wearing night vision like in patriot games.

Some lady called the cops. They were not amused.

At my high school graduation party, we were lighting smoke bombs. The dinky little commercial ones. My friends dad, who was insane, came outside. "Those are poosay." Said. Try these.

He hands us three smoke bombs. Military issue from his days in nam. We promptly popped all three. Orange smoke filled the neighborhood. Again, the cops were not amused.

I dislke obese people. They make me sick. Fat is understandable. We live in a fat country. I'm talking obese people that wobble when they walk. omar the tent maker is their personal Taylor. Now they want us to not notice them being fat and disgusting. It's fat shaming. No bittch it's truth speaking.

I would vote republican for president. If they ever ran anyone that was not focking retarded.

I dislke obese people. Fat is understandable. We live in a fat country. I'm talking obese people that wobble when they walk. omar the tent maker is their personal Taylor. Now they want us to not notice them being fat and disgusting. It's fat shaming. No bittch it's truth speaking.

I would vote republican for president. If they ever ran anyone that was not focking retarded.

I had an aunt who was obese. Never overate ,fought her ass off her whole life to lose weight. It wasn't until she was older and a diagnosis was made about her thyroid that it led to her weight. It was removed and she went on hormone therapy and lost the weight. But she was tortured most of her life about it. Nice lady. That's Not most people, but some have a condition they have to overcome.

I had an aunt who was obese. Never overate ,fought her ass off her whole life to lose weight. It wasn't until she was older and a diagnosis was made about her thyroid that it led to her weight. It was removed and she went on hormone therapy and lost the weight. But she was tortured most of her life about it. Nice lady. That's Not most people, but some have a condition they have to overcome.

i do understand. My gf has the flip side to that. Her aunt is obese. All she does is eat. Non stop. Looks like one of the huts.

I have a racist bone in my body.

Just one :ninja:

I have a racist bone in my body.

Just one :ninja:

That's humerus.. :P

I once pooped in a lake while paddling in an inner tube and sipping on a margarita.

• Like 1

I once pooped in a lake while paddling in an inner tube and sipping on a margarita.

Only once ??

Only once ??

well, maybe there were 2 floaters. I didn't stick around to see.

I am a mouth breather. My nasal passages are just too narrow to breath through.

ugh. i only do that when I am sick and it never ends well. It always causes me a sore throat.

Me too. Have actually been told by a medical doctor that I'm a mouf breather :cry:

A lot of funny in this thread. :thumbsup:

I have a new one:

Always wanted to fock Stacy in Fast Times more than Linda. :o

ugh. i only do that when I am sick and it never ends well. It always causes me a sore throat.

It's not the mouth breathing givin you the soar throat. It's the c0cksucking.

Took mrs nzoner to a Cher concert once and after one trip to the restroom gave up drinking for the rest of the night.

Very scary people go into the men's restroom at Cher concerts.

By the new standard. I sexually assaulted,abused and harassed my way through life. Even though no one has ever accused me of any of this, filed any charges,or told anyone about it. I'm stepping down from my position at the fry o later.tge people deserve better. I failed them.

By the new standard. I sexually assaulted,abused and harassed my way through life. Even though no one has ever accused me of any of this, filed any charges,or told anyone about it. I'm stepping down from my position at the fry o later.tge people deserve better. I failed them.

Great strategy. Im going to take it one step further and start walking around telling everyone that I raped Sharon in accounting...