Sign in to follow this  
ToadSprocket

Do you smoke cigarettes? Have you ever?

I am in my 40s now and have never smoked cigarettes. Wife did for 20 years but quit 5 years ago.

Neither of my teenaged boys do.

Nope. Grandma died of lung cancer when I was young and it turned me off of it. My grandpa just died last year from lung cancer as well. You'd have to be stupid to smoke them. Especially since it's been proven it gives you cancer.

I used to. I have been quit for close to 3 years I think. Disgusting, brain dead habit. I pray my daughter never tries even one.

I smoked from the time I was 14 until 35 or so. Quit 5-6 years ago, when my daughter was born. I still keep a few pieces of the nic gum handy if I'm stressed or whatever.

Smoked from 16 to 36. Quit for 8 years. Started again. Smoked for 3. Quit again.

Will never go back

Smoked from around 17/18 until I was 41.

I had my last cigarette the day before Halloween. Today is my 194th day without a single puff of a cigarette.

:bandana:

• Like 1

A couple of my friends growing up in high school started smoking fairly early. I was scared shltless to ever try one when they offered because I thought I would be addicted on the spot or something. I started asking them for cigs when we would all drink, and I'd puff quite a few down in a night. I still ask a buddy for one once in a while when I am drinking.

But I just never understood how you get addicted. Unless I was highly buzzed up they never sounded good what so ever. Not a fan of smelling like smoke. Not a fan of the after taste. I've never really bought a pack of cigarettes for myself.

Fugg no. Never tried it. All I've done is made fun of them all my life.

I think a lot of smokers have the "let the cigarette dangle and act all tough" attitude.

A couple of my friends growing up in high school started smoking fairly early. I was scared shltless to ever try one when they offered because I thought I would be addicted on the spot or something. I started asking them for cigs when we would all drink, and I'd puff quite a few down in a night. I still ask a buddy for one once in a while when I am drinking.

But I just never understood how you get addicted. Unless I was highly buzzed up they never sounded good what so ever. Not a fan of smelling like smoke. Not a fan of the after taste. I've never really bought a pack of cigarettes for myself.

Some people have the opposite of an addictive personality. They just don't get hooked on stuff. I don't get the guys who can toss in a chew and then not have cravings. If I put one in now I would want to go buy a tin

Chewed and/or smoked from 10 to 30. Quit when they raised the price too high to justify the habit.

Some people have the opposite of an addictive personality. They just don't get hooked on stuff. I don't get the guys who can toss in a chew and then not have cravings. If I put one in now I would want to go buy a tin

I've chewed a bit when I was like 18 and 19 but again not regularly. I think chewing is more gross than cigarettes. A bottle of chew spit is one of the nastiest things I can think of.

I had dip cravings after meals for years after I quit chewing.

Trying to quit now. I only smoke when I drink so I got that going for me. :mad:

Never tried a cigarette or any drug. Just never had any interest in it.

May have held onto some extra oxy after knee surgery, but never came close to abusing it.

Used to once in a blue moon but now probably never again. The last time I had a cigarette it was actually with CH in the parking lot of a Lutheran Church after ordering to go from the dirtiest Arbies in existence. Needed something to cap off the classy experience. The taste/feel lingered for a while (there's not a better way to put this) and I got a sinus infection for the first time shortly after. Never have heard of a connection but it was interesting timing.

Never had a cigarette. Never tasted coffee.

:shocking:

You never tried coffee?!? That's focking incredible.

Tried them as a teen, like most I guess... Thought they were gross and never touched them again.

My body is a temple.

Thus.

I have never smoked nor chewed.

:cheers:

Smokking one right now.

To each their own, you fuckin shitdicks

Smokking a c0ck right now.

:nono:

Didn't start smoking until 5 years ago. I mainly smoke while traveling for work or I'm out on the town drinking. I get weeks sometimes months (especially if I'm training for an event) without smoking a cig.

Smokking one right now.

Whatever you say, Barry.

Yes and I enjoyed them. Cofffe and a but and beer and cigarettes were a joy of life. Was never a heavy smoker, most of the times I wouldn't have one until I was up for a few hours. Skipped days of smoking sometimes, but I liked it. Ended when I had children, cold turkey. But put me inthe right spot away from my kids and having a few drinks I would partake

Smoked from 16 to 29. Quit on my dad's bday 2009. He smoked 2 packs a day, Marb Reds. He quit as well, but has irreversable problems.

Worst decision i ever made was to start.

Never started.

No tobacco, no marijuana.