Cdub100

Coronavirus - Doomsday

2 minutes ago, Reality said:

Like the terrorist bomb maker losing a finger.

You think Gates planned Covid?

5 minutes ago, TimHauck said:

You think Gates planned Covid?

Do you have anything resembling a sense of humor or are you simply the most miserable little twirp on the planet? 

Serious question.

:dunno:

1 minute ago, Reality said:

Do you have anything resembling a sense of humor or are you simply the most miserable little twirp on the planet? 

Serious question.

I thought my reply to you in the Roe v Wade thread was pretty funny actually 

26 minutes ago, Reality said:

Like the terrorist bomb maker losing a finger.

That old fat bastard better get some horse paste, pronto. 

21 minutes ago, Reality said:

Serious question.

It is pretty hard to decipher the jokes from the lunacy here these days.

1 hour ago, GutterBoy said:

It is pretty hard to decipher the jokes from the lunacy here these days.

Look in the mirror and you'll see the joke. Look at the president and you will see the lunacy. 

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

1 minute ago, huskyhater75 said:

And trump (ugly punk) could only cop feels from women looking in the other direction.

:lol: TRUMP!!! :cry:

:banana:

• Thanks 1

First business trip since mask mandate in airports and flights got struck down.  It's easy to identify the scared liberals now at least:

- putting gas in the rental car by the airport and I see a white dude in his late 20s/early 30s by himself pumping gas.  Not only did he have a mask on but he also had a latex glove for his hand touching the disease riddled gas pump. 

- on the tram from security to terminal and I see another white dude maybe late 30s / early 40s.  Wearing a mask (at least in a crowd) but also had surgical gloves on both hands while holding the tram vertical bar as well as for the hand rail on the escalator.  Extra scaredy ghey points for not having the gloves completely pulled up but only on his dainty fingers. 

:rolleyes:

Cliff Notes:

1. Early Covid was wild.  Nobody knew what was up early on.  I don't discredit, blame anyone early on, it was the wild wild west.  Everyone was just trying to figure things out.

2.  Then, after a few months it settled.  We figured out Covid really affected the elderly and health compromised, and we figured out it was not a trigger for the healthy and young.

3.  We also found that cloth masks helped little if all, and only the N95's (and the like) helped the most, if only a bit.  This was known early. 

4. The Vaccines came into play......the public was sold this was a true vaccine.  As were governments and businesses.

5.  See #4 above.  All indications are they helped, maybe for like a couple months.  I am pro vaccine but they were a huge let down. 

6. Meanwhile you couldn't go to the beach,  play outside on playgrounds,  go boating in Michigan.  Small Biz was dead.  JFC

7.  Mask mandates even after the "science" says most masks do little.

8.  Vaccine mandates even after  the "science " says protection lasts only months if at all. Can you say OMICROM?

9.  But we cannot talk about root cause, aka China Lab or that is "mis-information"

10.  In retrospect one of the worst handled crisis in human history, thanks Dr.Fauci.  Gah. 

9 hours ago, TimHauck said:

Lod’s hero has gone full anti vax 

He's talking about the failed covid jabs you retard. THAT is not anti-vax. Its not a vaccine no matter how much you try and pimp it. My next post further defeats you and your failed jabs.

So timtard, who is a covid jab pimper gets anther beatdown as the CDC lied about the jabs adding additional protection to those who had covid. It was a lie. He of course ate that sh1t up like a fly.

https://sharylattkisson.com/2022/05/internal-cdc-docs-on-the-agencys-false-covid-vaccine-claims/?fbclid=IwAR1Ck4At8MdwTw08A45WKafvmIzJoFsDGKHw-RFLrXDdXqxtgcgIfP5vjyM

The one thing I have never understood through this whole ordeal is why anyone would be angry at or mock someone for wearing aa mask if it didn't directly affect them. 

15 minutes ago, paulinstl said:

The one thing I have never understood through this whole ordeal is why anyone would be angry at or mock someone for wearing aa mask if it didn't directly affect them. 

Because they hated and mocked us when we didn’t wear a mask. They actually called us killers.

5 minutes ago, Baker Boy said:

Because they hated and mocked us when we didn’t wear a mask. They actually called us killers.

So you see somebody pumping gas with a mask on and it makes you angry? Seems pretty misguided to me.

3 minutes ago, paulinstl said:

So you see somebody pumping gas with a mask on and it makes you angry? Seems pretty misguided to me.

No one is getting angry at them, we mock them behind their back because we hope they wear them for the rest of their lives.

4 minutes ago, paulinstl said:

Not angry at all.   I was laughing at the fellas wearing surgical gloves when touching cootie coated surfaces.  The masks are just a given. 

9 minutes ago, DonS said:

Not angry at all.   I was laughing at the fellas wearing surgical gloves when touching cootie coated surfaces.  The masks are just a given. 

Yeah, it has been pretty well proven that Covid isn't really transferable by contact with surfaces, that is fairly ridiculous. I guess my question is if people wear masks by choice and it doesn't affect anyone but them, who cares? 

I think it's funny when I see people wearing masks.  It's hilarious when they're alone in their car or outside on a walk.

1 minute ago, paulinstl said:

I guess my question is if people wear masks by choice and it doesn't affect anyone but them, who cares? 

It's tough, after all we have been through, to remain ambivalent to their desire to wear a mask, even if we are just thinking it.  But I 100% agree that we need to let it go.   There is no doubt though, that this is the result of a divisive tactic from our dipsh1t leaders.  A % of everyone will always fall prey to their antics. 

47 minutes ago, paulinstl said:

Oh the irony

• Thanks 1

The diks still wearing the masks are the reason kids had to wear the masks. So they anger me. 

48 minutes ago, paulinstl said:

Yeah, it has been pretty well proven that Covid isn't really transferable by contact with surfaces, that is fairly ridiculous. I guess my question is if people wear masks by choice and it doesn't affect anyone but them, who cares? 

I care when I see kids wearing masks, because the lack of facial cues stunts their emotional and social growth.  Like I said before, I give folks the benefit of the doubt that they have some good reason, immunocompromise for themselves or family.  But I know that's not always the case.

33 minutes ago, jerryskids said:

I care when I see kids wearing masks, because the lack of facial cues stunts their emotional and social growth.  Like I said before, I give folks the benefit of the doubt that they have some good reason, immunocompromise for themselves or family.  But I know that's not always the case.

I think that's pretty much a stretch, but I can't really discuss this issue intelligently because I really don't think there has been ebough time or research to come to that conclusion, but if you believe it to be true, that's cool. My question stll stands, why should anyone care if somebody else wears a mask?

17 minutes ago, paulinstl said:

I think that's pretty much a stretch, but I can't really discuss this issue intelligently because I really don't think there has been ebough time or research to come to that conclusion, but if you believe it to be true, that's cool. My question stll stands, why should anyone care if somebody else wears a mask?

I don't care.  But I will laugh to myself if I see someone wearing them outside or alone in their car.  

Same question in reverse.   If thr vaccine works then why did people care so much if you got the jab or wore a mask? Those people were WAY louder and carwd WAY more about other people's business.   

Why did Aaron Rodgers get hung in the media for skirting a are you vaxed question?  Seriously hung in the media for a choice he made about his own health and body.  

Where does your question come from? Who here cares if people wear a mask or not?   We can't laugh?

1 minute ago, listen2me 23 said:

I don't care.  But I will laugh to myself if I see someone wearing them outside or alone in their car.  

Same question in reverse.   If thr vaccine works then why did people care so much if you got the jab or wore a mask? Those people were WAY louder and carwd WAY more about other people's business.   

Why did Aaron Rodgers get hung in the media for skirting a are you vaxed question?  Seriously hung in the media fot a choice he made about his own health and body.  

Where does your question come from? Who here cares if people wear a mask or not?   We can't laugh?

I think it's kind of sad to see half the nation buy into a lie. And many are still doing it. 

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Utilit99 said:

I think it's kind of sad to see half the nation buy into a lie. And many are still doing it. 

People are stupid.  People are gullible.   People have been frightened to death.  

But at the end of the day I don't care what anyone does.  It does not bother me if someone is wearing a mask 24 7.  

I will laugh however.  

When they impose things on people I then care.  But I don't give a ratsass what people do or the choices they make.   I expect the same thing back from the mask people.  They shouldn't care what I do.  They can laugh at me and say "dude has no mask hes asking for death" and then snicker.  I don't care.  

3 hours ago, paulinstl said:

Yeah that's typical.  If new data doesn't support your views, you have to dismiss it due to insufficient research, but when it comes to the value of kids wearing masks in the first place, of course, just nod in agreement.

• Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, Reality said:

I mean, wow.

She didn't come out and say what she really wanted to say.  "Don't f-ing get it!!".  But she was darn close to saying it. 

• Thanks 1

5 hours ago, paulinstl said:

We are sad that such a large number of people were duped.  I would like them to continue to wear them so they self identify.

1 hour ago, TimmySmith said:

She didn't come out and say what she really wanted to say.  "Don't f-ing get it!!".  But she was darn close to saying it. 

She knows. They all know but they don't say it.

I survived so far.  I really turned the corner this AM.  6 days of feeling "meh".  General malaise was really the only annoyance.  I did fine on Motrin and Mucinex. 

https://www.wnd.com/2022/05/abc-news-analysis-covid-deaths-rising-among-vaccinated/?utm_source=Twitter&utm_medium=PostTopSharingButtons&utm_campaign=websitesharingbuttons

Did Tim write this part?  🤣

ABC News assured its audience that "experts said the increase in breakthrough deaths is expected with more Americans reaching full vaccination status."

The exact opposite of what would happen if this garbage worked.

i think i had covid 4 times now. 2 confirmed.  who focking cares.

and whats with business still not back to normal hours....around me liquor stores still close way earlier. bars that used to be open to 2am now done at 11-12. help?

7 hours ago, paulinstl said:

It's pretty well proven that you can't get Covid from being OUTSIDE so it's just as fairly ridiculous for someone to wear a mask when pumping gas as it is for them to wear gloves when touching surfaces.  That being said, I just laugh at the idiots who do things like that.   Their body, their choice, and all that.

And it's not just the absurdity of the masks stopping spread that was an issue.  It was the cult that emerged.  We saw everything from kids being made to cut holes in them to play instruments, to school board members equating kids to murderers if the were at school maskless, to schools losing funding for having mask optional rules.  If nothing else, Covid exposed the power hungry zealots for who they are.

9 minutes ago, Fireballer said:

And it's not just the absurdity of the masks stopping spread that was an issue.  It was the cult that emerged.  We saw everything from kids being made to cut holes in them to play instruments, to school board members equating kids to murderers if the were at school maskless, to schools losing funding for having mask optional rules.  If nothing else, Covid exposed the power hungry zealots for who they are.

Let's not forget making track athletes wear masks WHILE competing.