Sign in to follow this  
League Champion

Colin Kaepernick accuses his White adoptive parents of 'problematic' upbringing, perpetuating racism

What a little snowflake . Where's your real parents A-Hole?? He should of been aborted, that's what Libs want anyway. 

Colin Kaepernick accuses his White adoptive parents of 'problematic' upbringing, perpetuating racism

https://www.foxnews.com/media/colin-kaepernick-accuses-white-adoptive-parents-problematic-upbringing-perpetuating-racism

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Patented Phil said:

I don’t believe in abortion, but in this case I would have made an exception.

He's a load that should of been swallowed. 

It’s too bad he keeps getting a platform. He’s a worthless POS. But I’ll give him this…he wasn’t good enough to cut it as a starting QB in the NFL, but he duped millions of liberals into believing his racial inequality BS and they swallowed it hook, line and sinker.  

• Like 2

Wow...parents were critical of their chil  Something that only white parents do to their bi-racial children.  Good thing he got a book deal for that. 

Kaepernick is a POS.  Why WOULDN'T you expect him to throw his adoptive parents under the bus?

42 minutes ago, League Champion said:

What a little snowflake . Where's your real parents A-Hole?? He should of been aborted, that's what Libs want anyway. 

https://www.foxnews.com/media/colin-kaepernick-accuses-white-adoptive-parents-problematic-upbringing-perpetuating-racism

should have   should have   should have

Are you pretending to be stupid so I won't think that you're a Hardcore troubadour alias ?

A parent told a kid to get a hair cut? What’s next, a whipping? 

Even white people who adopt, raise, and love a black child are racist.

There's no escaping the label, no matter what you do, even from your own ungrateful brainwashed leftoid kid. 

40 minutes ago, Voltaire said:

Even white people who adopt, raise, and love a black child are racist.

There's no escaping the label, no matter what you do, even from your own ungrateful brainwashed leftoid kid. 

May as well just be racist 

3 hours ago, iam90sbaby said:

May as well just be racist 

Well, no one is going to escape it from a hate-filled lefttoid grifter like Kaepernick.

4 hours ago, Patented Phil said:

Where the demand for racism exceeds the supply.

At least it’s not doing any harm to the social construct of America.

I am perfectly fine being called a racist by any liberal living in these times. And I have more respect for the people they call racists. 

• Like 2

10 hours ago, EternalShinyAndChrome said:

He realizes that the public Lost interest in him about 6 years ago and now he's doing anything to get back in the spotlight.

Pretty much.  Every time he is out of the news for a year he makes comments to try to keep him relevant. 

Lets face it the kids who are12-20 years of age don`t even know that he played football anymore so he has to do something.

Kappy is just a very confused man.  Being half white, having his real black father abandon him.  Then having some guilt from growing up being pampered in a nice community.  The background he grew up in does not fit the narrative he tries to portray. Then on top of that he totally blew his NFL career and will never play again.  Dude has some serious issues.

• Like 1

11 hours ago, League Champion said:

It's not too late.

Dude had a heavy cross to bear, his parents did not want him adopting a hairstyle which might tend to alienate him from society.  Never before in the history of the world have parents and children clashed over hairstyles.  He had to bravely navigate those waters with no guidance, role models, or examples.  They should make a musical about his journey.  Maybe call it Hair.   

10 hours ago, kozmiq said:

should have   should have   should have

Are you pretending to be stupid so I won't think that you're a Hardcore troubadour alias ?

Guy that always posts with the foked up font wants to be a grammar policeman.  :lol:.

STFU retard. 

36 minutes ago, listen2me 23 said:

"Racism" is largely manufactured.   

Racism has to be real for people.  The alternative is far more sinister.  If you cannot point to racism what is left?  The tropes of history are what is left, so instead the actual problems are ignored out of a fear, and the focus is shifted elsewhere, and society is asked to be less....to accommodate 

4 minutes ago, RLLD said:

Racism has to be real for people

Exactly, and it's not. It's a political weapon used by the Left. Everything is manufactured racism where it doesn't exist. You can't say or do anything or it's deemed racist. Liberal Studies 101. 

No question theres something wrong with this guy.   Gee...I wonder why no NFL teams were willing to sign him?  Hmmm...I mean he seems so centered

• Thanks 1

11 minutes ago, supermike80 said:

No question theres something wrong with this guy.   Gee...I wonder why no NFL teams were willing to sign him?  Hmmm...I mean he seems so centered

Yep.  Teams certainly realized that if they took a chance on signing a mediocre QB they would quickly be called racist if any of the following were to occur:

- gets cut before season starts

- doesn't get named starting QB (bonus outrage if the better QB is a whitey) 

- starts a game but gets pulled during a game due to poor play

- loses starting QB job due to poor play (bonus outrage if the better QB is a whitey)

- eventually gets released (vs retires) like most NFL players

Then again all the above scenarios are moot because that idiot wanted waaaay too much money in the first place. 

1 hour ago, Horseman said:

Guy that always posts with the foked up font wants to be a grammar policeman.  :lol:.

STFU retard. 

Another alias outed.

So now his parents will be remembered for being racists. Hope you’re happy Colin. 

To be fair, Colin Kaepernick might help utra-conservative Pro-Lifers reconsider their stance on abortion. 

• Haha 1

You know, I didn't get two s**** back this guy one way together but this latest bit, especially since he's just trying to push his latest graphic novel, by throwing his parents under the bus? F*** you. 

29 minutes ago, avoiding injuries said:

Can’t we all just do what his biological parents did and forget about this boy and walk away?

I thought everyone already did move on. But he keeps coming back. :mad: