Alias Detective

Defund the police

tough to blame the cop for being pissed, people think they know it all, want to call out the cops, not a good look for th cop, but I am sure many of them feel the same

• Haha 2

Fat weed smoking cop hating punks have no idea what is about to happen. Police recruiting numbers are falling off a cliff. The real fun hasn't even started yet.       

• Thanks 1

46 minutes ago, RLLD said:

tough to blame the cop for being pissed, people think they know it all, want to call out the cops, not a good look for th cop, but I am sure many of them feel the same

That was focking hilarious. :lol:

10 minutes ago, iam90sbaby said:

GOOD DOGO

There's a constant supply of these vids. Incredible.

Uh, that dog needs to go back to the doggy academy. 

1 hour ago, RLLD said:

He should be promoted. 

Just now, avoiding injuries said:

They need to sit down and shut up. The white liberals will tell them what they get and they’ll be happy with it. 

Exactly. Stop with this charade. 

For the first time in my adult life - I want to own a gun.  Always have worried having a gun in the house with a 19-15-11 year old.  Times have changed.

at the end of the street.  A sign will be posted if it comes to this in a few months...

if you can read this sign - you are in range

alabama USA 

I love it that Gov of NY is begging people to come back to NY and they are not......

I hope the gradual erosion of people, the good people preferably and more than likely, continues.  From Cali, NY, Washington(Portland/Seattle) and these places are left with the trash they seem to want to champion....good luck with that....

1% pays 50% of NY taxes. It doesn't take many of them to leave to break their system. It's already broken with a 30 billion deficit but if they leave it's hopeless. They need Biden  to give them Federal credit cards otherwise phucked.  

25 minutes ago, FlyinHeadlock said:

1% pays 50% of NY taxes. It doesn't take many of them to leave to break their system. It's already broken with a 30 billion deficit but if they leave it's hopeless. They need Biden  to give them Federal credit cards otherwise phucked.  

The people in positions of authority in government will pander to those groups with the strongest voting block, but lately they seem more interested in the loudest voice.  It seems clear that the Democrats learned nothing from the 2016 presidential election.

Side with radicals if you want, and I hope at your own peril.....focking Democrats.....idiots.

1 hour ago, RLLD said:

I love it that Gov of NY is begging people to come back to NY and they are not......

I hope the gradual erosion of people, the good people preferably and more than likely, continues.  From Cali, NY, Washington(Portland/Seattle) and these places are left with the trash they seem to want to champion....good luck with that....

If the Dems carry this election the Federal Government will bail them all out!

On 8/5/2020 at 8:32 PM, jocstrap said:

For the first time in my adult life - I want to own a gun.  Always have worried having a gun in the house with a 19-15-11 year old.  Times have changed.

Teach them about guns. All this sh!t about hiding guns and not talking about them is what’s dangerous.

Teach them How to handle a weapon, how to shoot, how to clean, and how to store a gun. Teach them it’s not a toy. Teach them about one in the chamber. Teach them there’s no such thing as an unloaded weapon- all guns are loaded- always, and treat them that as a loaded weapon- always.

As usual, Whitlock kills it again.    

https://www.outkick.com/gregg-popovich-lies-about-michael-brown-intentionally-promotes-racial-animus/

This is such a straight forward question - How the hell can you still be pushing "Mike Brown was murdered" concept?     The only possible explanations are you are a moron or you are willfully misleading people.     How do you look in the mirror and still consider yourself "a reasonably intelligent and honest person" and spout that nonsense?    

What drives people to this?    Is it that hard to say "when the Ferguson stuff first came out it sounded pretty bad but now that it's all been investigated and reviewed it looks like a bad guy did bad things and suffered the expected bad outcome"?     

1 hour ago, Masshole said:

As usual, Whitlock kills it again.    

https://www.outkick.com/gregg-popovich-lies-about-michael-brown-intentionally-promotes-racial-animus/

This is such a straight forward question - How the hell can you still be pushing "Mike Brown was murdered" concept?     The only possible explanations are you are a moron or you are willfully misleading people.     How do you look in the mirror and still consider yourself "a reasonably intelligent and honest person" and spout that nonsense?    

What drives people to this?    Is it that hard to say "when the Ferguson stuff first came out it sounded pretty bad but now that it's all been investigated and reviewed it looks like a bad guy did bad things and suffered the expected bad outcome"?     

What high-profile case has not turned out to be at least partially fraudulant?  Never as bad as the original narrative.  And most people still believe the original 

On 8/6/2020 at 10:32 AM, RLLD said:

Just look at Detroit.  They tried that in the 70s and 80s.  Worked out super great for them 

On 8/6/2020 at 9:32 AM, RLLD said:

The only problem with this is that it's those same f'n buttholes who voted all these democrats in office to begin with and then watched as they ruined big city after big city for the last 50 years.  I'm afraid they're now moving to conservative places and going to ruin them too.  

I firmly believe that if you vote Democrat that you either need to stay in the city you turned into a sh#thole or you can only move to another Democratic run sh#thole.

3 hours ago, EternalShinyAndChrome said:

The only problem with this is that it's those same f'n buttholes who voted all these democrats in office to begin with and then watched as they ruined big city after big city for the last 50 years.  I'm afraid they're now moving to conservative places and going to ruin them too.  

I firmly believe that if you vote Democrat that you either need to stay in the city you turned into a sh#thole or you can only move to another Democratic run sh#thole.

Yep, that's why Phoenix is purple and AZ is in play.  Idiot libs move from Cali and bring with them the idiot ideas which rooned their previous state.  :wall:

• Like 1

37 minutes ago, jerryskids said:

Yep, that's why Phoenix is purple and AZ is in play.  Idiot libs move from Cali and bring with them the idiot ideas which rooned their previous state.  :wall:

And getting close in Texas and North Carolina and Georgia 

TX is not in play this time buy yeah, liberals are taking over. They vote for every single tax increase, every single worthless bond. Burying us in debt like all the other major cities. Crime is rising, cost of living rising. We had a good thing. They are destroying all of it.

4 hours ago, supermike80 said:

Just look at Detroit.  They tried that in the 70s and 80s.  Worked out super great for them 

We got 20 years of Coleman Young. I hope these other cities come to their senses and toss these mayors and city council out on their ear in the next election. Maybe the long term damage can be limited/reversed.

On 8/6/2020 at 10:32 AM, RLLD said:

"America's best governor" just got bagged fluffing the already awful CV19 nursing home deaths in NY state.    The only counted a death as happening in a nursing home if the person expired on premises at the home.   If they got loaded into an ambulance and taken to the hospital and then passed at the hospital - not a nursing home related CV19 death.    So NYS nursing home deaths, already the worst in the country/world - are even worse than reported.     

• Like 1

Minneapolis city councilors told the city police chief on Tuesday that their residents are feeling “terrorized” and say police are “nowhere to be seen” months after the police killing of George Floyd set off protests against police brutality.

The Minneapolis City Council called on Minneapolis Police Chief Medaria Arradondo to address constituents’ reports of increased street racing, carjacking, robberies, assaults and shootings.

The meeting this week came months after the city council unanimously voted to amend the city’s charter to allow the city police department to be dismantled. The proposal, which would need to be voted on as a ballot measure, would replace the police department with a Department of Community Safety and Violence Prevention, “which will have responsibility for public safety services prioritizing a holistic, public health-oriented approach.”

What I am sort of flabbergasted by right now is colleagues, who a very short time ago were calling for abolition, are now suggesting we should be putting more resources and funding into MPD,” Cunningham said.

https://thehill.com/homenews/state-watch/516702-minneapolis-lawmakers-residents-are-feeling-terrorized-say-police

🤣

On 8/6/2020 at 12:14 PM, Baker Boy said:

If the Dems carry this election the Federal Government will bail them all out!

That's what they're hoping for, that's for sure.

10 minutes ago, Gladiators said:

A lot of "special" people out there...

They voted the politicians in. They need to vote them out, deal with it, or move. :dunno:

On ‎8‎/‎11‎/‎2020 at 6:34 PM, supermike80 said:

So....the reason Detroit turned is due to the people?

The reason NY is turning is due to the people?

The reason people are leaving NYC is because the crappy housing was ridiculously overpriced and people cannot afford to pay the price to live there anymore.

The reason Detroit turned is because jobs left.

Poor people can't afford to move and when jobs go the poor still have to survive...the city suffers.

2 minutes ago, peenie said:

So....the reason Detroit turned is due to the people?

The reason NY is turning is due to the people?

The reason people are leaving NYC is because the crappy housing was ridiculously overpriced and people cannot afford to pay the price to live there anymore.

The reason Detroit turned is because jobs left.

Poor people can't afford to move and when jobs go the poor still have to survive...the city suffers.

All due to democrat leadership.  Someday you might get that through your thick skull.

• Thanks 1

1 minute ago, drobeski said:

All due to democrat leadership.  Someday you might get that through your thick skull.

No-wah!! It's because of...wait....you know what? Drobe….I'm gonna agree with you. Holy sh1t. You are right.

My sister has a place in Brooklyn and here in Atlanta and she was sending me pictures of the restaurants she used to go to in NYC and they're open but no one is going.

It's dead in NYC.

It's poppin' in GA. It's not totally open, but people are out, eating, shopping. It's very different. It's due to the Governor really trying to save the businesses.

Just now, peenie said:

No-wah!! It's because of...wait....you know what? Drobe….I'm gonna agree with you. Holy sh1t. You are right.

My sister has a place in Brooklyn and here in Atlanta and she was sending me pictures of the restaurants she used to go to in NYC and they're open but no one is going.

It's dead in NYC.

It's poppin' in GA. It's not totally open, but people are out, eating, shopping. It's very different. It's due to the Governor really trying to save the businesses.

But, like the sheep that you are, you'll vote straight democrat if you vote at all in November.

2 minutes ago, drobeski said:

Democrats wants more poor instead of dealing with the poor we already have. Illegal aliens and chain migration prove that fact.

1 minute ago, Strike said:

But, like the sheep that you are, you'll vote straight democrat if you vote at all in November.

That's not true! I always vote.

:banana: