Cdub100

Coronavirus - Doomsday

2 hours ago, Bert said:

How many more cases do we get simply because now hospitals get more money for each COVID-19 diagnosis?  

Hospitals can't count patients as COVID without actually getting a positive test. What the medical examiner and the state do post-mortem, I have no idea, but it isn't like hospitals can just look at every patient with a fever and say "he counts".

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, ZeroTolerance said:

Hospitals can't count patients as COVID without actually getting a positive test. What the medical examiner and the state do post-mortem, I have no idea, but it isn't like hospitals can just look at every patient with a fever and say "he counts".

I agree with you in theory but there will be many gaming the system.  Way too much money at stake.

1 minute ago, Strike said:

cuck's got wet panties from people trying to save their homes, businesses, families, and the same for their employees.  The purest form of TDS.  

8 minutes ago, MDC said:

Why would an American gets his news from a foreign source? The complete lack of self awareness is pretty fascinating! 

33 minutes ago, MDC said:

Thousands protest in Harrisburg. Shoulder to shoulder, no masks, carrying signs that say the pandemic is a False Flag.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.abc27.com/news/local/harrisburg/thousands-protest-in-harrisburg-to-reopen-the-state/amp/

Wonder what the average IQ of that crowd was?

The coffee guy is trying to flex again.

18 minutes ago, Reality said:

MDC used to be sort of decent at trolling..

Sad.

It’s gotten so bad that only you and the same handful of focktards can’t resist. :( 

10 minutes ago, MDC said:

It’s gotten so bad that only you and the same handful of focktards can’t resist. :( 

Good one, you're really bringing it today.

Just now, Reality said:

Good one, you're really bringing it today.

The truth hurts buddy.

1 hour ago, MDC said:

State Reps in Washington call for armed rebellion against the state at their local moron parade:

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.foxnews.com/us/washington-coronavirus-protest-inslee-stay-at-home.amp

:doh: 

Thousands of protesters rallied outside the Washington State Capitol on Sunday to call for an end to Gov. Jay Inslee’s stay-at-home order designed to protect citizens from the coronavirus, with some holding signs echoing an American Revolution slogan: “Give Me Liberty Or Give Me Covid 19!

Isn't the idea that people are willing to risk COVID 19 to get their liberty?  :unsure:

Also we have some of the dumbest state reps in the country here in AZ.  You get what you pay for.

Anyway, I'm confused as to what side I'm supposed to support here based on simplistic FFT political models.  The easy answer is to oppose you, but if the protesters wore masks and respected social distancing, I'd be more inclined to think the populace is mature enough to open things up more.  :dunno:

5 hours ago, MDC said:

State Reps in Washington call for armed rebellion against the state at their local moron parade:

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.foxnews.com/us/washington-coronavirus-protest-inslee-stay-at-home.amp

:doh: 

So weird seeing protestors in WA that don't have purple hair and/or puzzy hats.  Guess folks that aren't allowed to work are able to show up for a change during regular business hours. 

1 hour ago, DonS said:

So weird seeing protestors in WA that don't have purple hair and/or puzzy hats.  Guess folks that aren't allowed to work are able to show up for a change during regular business hours. 

Have you seen the pics? These primates make the puzzy hat wearing blue hairs look employable. :o 

7 hours ago, TimmySmith said:

cuck's got wet panties from people trying to save their homes, businesses, families, and the same for their employees.  The purest form of TDS.  

Are they wet from horniess or because of pee?

On 4/19/2020 at 6:37 PM, Patriotsfatboy1 said:

You are so full of sh!t. The “left” doesn’t care while the “right” is all for the people is total crap. Stop making things political.

https://freebeacon.com/coronavirus/michigan-governor-whitmer-awards-coronavirus-contract-to-dem-consulting-firm/

https://www.detroitnews.com/story/news/local/michigan/2020/04/21/michigan-covid-19-contact-tracing-project-use-democrat-connected-firm/2999267001/

https://freebeacon.com/coronavirus/facing-criticism-whitmer-rescinds-contract-awarded-to-dem-consulting-firm/

Yup, no politics by the left at all on this coronavirus thing.  None at all.   Oh, and you Michigan people, how did this witch get elected?

51 minutes ago, Strike said:

Yup, no politics by the left at all on this coronavirus thing.  None at all.   Oh, and you Michigan people, how did this witch get elected?

She had a campaign slogan of "Fix the d@mn roads" which is far more prose than poetry but it got the point across in a state that has bad roads.

Also, before her we'd had a Republican governor for eight years who I like and who did an outstanding job overall, but really focked the pooch on handling the Flint water crisis and all people really remember is the Flint water crisis.

I dunno, this is the second sexy female Dem governor we had, so maybe that's a thing 

The woman clearly knows her way around hair care products. You know Joe Biden would love the opportunity to to sniff her hair daily so we're hopeful that he takes her on as VP. That way, in the off chance he actually wins, we get her out of Lansing  earlyso we can roll the dice on the 6'8 black guy born into a rich family in the wealthy suburbs with no experience taking over. I think it'd be an improvement.

5 hours ago, Strike said:

Pull up a Trump presser. Half of it is politics. I never said the left wasn’t playing politics. I said both sides were using this as a launching pad for November. 

But again, you only read part of what is written and go off on your own agenda. 

9 hours ago, nobody said:

Are they wet from horniess or because of pee?

cuck pees his pants at the sign of local entrepreneurs trying to save their businesses and their communities from politically based covid hysteria. Why?  Because if they are right, cucks whole existence is a lie. That is what TDS is all about. 

Today show was fear mongering all morning...

Food shortages...closing grocery chains

Winter outbreak will be worse...

Can out food supply hold out??

Oh...and lots of celebs from their mansions and the random sad story of loss.

On 4/20/2020 at 9:36 AM, Mike Honcho said:

The first confirmed death in the US was Feb 29, about 6 weeks ago.   The + was for the few weeks of incubation and the small number of cases before 6 weeks ago...

My "+" was a hell of lot more accurate than you comparing an entire flu season to the partial Covid-19 season.   

Some updates on this. As many of us already figured, this thing was here much earlier than originally thought.

19 hours ago, ZeroTolerance said:

The state Department of Health has reported that two COVID-19 deaths occurred this week in Lycoming County, but that was news to county Coroner Charles E. Kiessling Jr.

“As far as I’m concerned, we have had no COVID-19 deaths in the county,”Kiessling said late Tuesday afternoon.

“I don’t know where they (the health department) are getting their information. You will have to ask them. They have not reported anything to me,”he said.

Kiessling, who is head of the Pennsylvania State Coroners Association, said he and many coroners throughout the commonwealth put little faith in the actual numbers the health department gives out daily on the number of COVID-19 death cases.

“This has been a major frustration of mine from the start of this pandemic,”Kiessling said, adding that in many cases, the coroners are not involved in the reporting process at all.

It is a problem he hears almost daily from other coroners.

1 minute ago, Alias Detective said:

Bad if it is happening, though again that isn't a hospital falsely reporting a COVID death for money.

2 minutes ago, ZeroTolerance said:

Bad if it is happening, though again that isn't a hospital falsely reporting a COVID death for money.

Fair enough.  

26 minutes ago, ZeroTolerance said:

Can't a doctor sign a death certificate?  From what I remember from watching Quincy, the coroner isn't always involved in death certificates.  :dunno:

1 minute ago, Patriotsfatboy1 said:

Can't a doctor sign a death certificate?  From what I remember from watching Quincy, the coroner isn't always involved in death certificates.  :dunno:

I can't say 100% for certain on this one, but I don't believe the coroner/medical examiner is involved in every death.

3 minutes ago, ZeroTolerance said:

I can't say 100% for certain on this one, but I don't believe the coroner/medical examiner is involved in every death.

Coroners are required to be notified of any death relating to an infectious disease or any other illness that can cause public danger.  Covid19 fits that bill.

We are being scammed.

• Thanks 2

10 minutes ago, edjr said:

We are being scammed.

Wow, good to see you wising up nowadays :) 

But GEE, that sounds like a conspiracy theory, and we all know that if you believe that, you must crazy lol

Hey, not sure if this has been posted yet but.....

2 minutes ago, Alias Detective said:

Is hoax a possible synonym for scam?  Just a question.

yes!

For those that say we are being scammed or it’s a hoax, do you mean that the whole thing isn’t serious or that they are over blowing it?  Just curious.