mmmmm...beer

Weight when you grad HS vs Now

8 minutes ago, mmmmm...beer said:

This should be fun.

Graduated HS:  167 lbs

Now:  235 lbs

+68 lbs 😬

I'm right there with you except I was a little skinnier yet in high school.

145 in HS

160 now

9 years ago was at 190. Stopped drinking diet soda, no caffeine, a lot of water and working out and lost 30 pounds in 2 months and have kept it off.

5' 8"

155 HS, 171 now, +16 lbs difference.  5'11" (we should mention height for reference IMO).

I'd like to get to the 165-170 range, but not if it is too hard to maintain.  A few years ago I got down to 157; my relatives thought maybe I had cancer.  Luckily I moved back into sales with frequent travel and that took care of itself right quick.  🤪  Was up as high as 185 in the past 3-4 months.

+81!

119 the day I went to MEPS (a couple of months out of high school).  200 ish today. 

HS: 165

Now: 185

Height - 5' 10" now and then

11 minutes ago, jerryskids said:

155 HS, 171 now, +16 lbs difference.  5'11" (we should mention height for reference IMO).

I'd like to get to the 165-170 range, but not if it is too hard to maintain.  A few years ago I got down to 157; my relatives thought maybe I had cancer.  Luckily I moved back into sales with frequent travel and that took care of itself right quick.  🤪  Was up as high as 185 in the past 3-4 months.

Yeah, gotta be tough to drop a whole one pound!!!

• Haha 1

32 minutes ago, mmmmm...beer said:

This should be fun.

Graduated HS:  167 lbs

Now:  235 lbs

+68 lbs 😬

This was exactly my weights then and now too.  Of course, I gained 30lbs after I got out of boot camp, but still WELL over weight.

35 minutes ago, Strike said:

Yeah, gotta be tough to drop a whole one pound!!!

Yeah, that didn't come off right.  :D  I'd like to be in the high 160s, say 166-167.  Now you may say that that is still only losing 4 pounds, but as I mentioned in the exercise thread I seem to have plateaued around 171.  I'm not sure I care enough.  

20 minutes ago, jerryskids said:

I think we are both shrinking. you seemed taller than 5'11"

2 minutes ago, Bier Meister said:

I think we are both shrinking. you seemed taller than 5'11"

Funny, I used to call myself 6', but then I met Sux who was clearly taller than me and he said "you aren't 6', I'm 6'."  I think I actually was 6' at one point but I've shrunk at least an inch in my old age.  :dunno:

6'3",

180 in high school

got up near 205 or so

Had to get cholesterol under control, started exercise and low fat diet, 170 now

6'

165 HS

220 now

Lots of added muscle and fat once I figured out real weight training and eating to support it.  36" waist right now.

Didn't finish growing until sophomore year of college. Was 6'1" at one point but, I'm starting to shrink as of my last physical, down about half an inch.

5'10" 150 at High School grad.

189 now

6'0

170 hs

245 now

Built like a LB.  Wide shoulders and big thighs 

My ideal weight should be 225.

5’11” 

Weighed 165 in HS. Went up to 195 or so several years back. As of this AM I was 177. I eat well and exercise often.

I’d like to be 170 but I love beer. :dunno: 

27 minutes ago, MDC said:

5’11” 

Weighed 165 in HS. Went up to 195 or so several years back. As of this AM I was 177. I eat well and exercise often.

I’d like to be 170 but I love beer. :dunno: 

I love beer, but vodka leaves me feeling better with a better buzz. Feel better the next day by a mile. I get energized a bit from vodka, beer I feel sluggish

3 hours ago, Bier Meister said:

40-50 lb difference

This...in the wrong direction...being 5 7 doesnt help.

9 minutes ago, Patriotsfatboy1 said:

So, you lost weight recently?  Good for you!!

Yes and grew a couple of inches! Thank you. 

1 hour ago, t.j. booker said:

5’7” 150 lbs in hs :) 

5’6” 320 now :cry: 

Drobeski may have you beat

HS 6'0" 175

Now 6'0" 185

In the year after I got out of the military, I balooned up to 220. I felt ashamed and lost it. I am been pretty steady between 180-190.

I am currently up 10 pounds since highschool, but I am working hard on getting back down.

I think it is all genetics, I eat like crap, I go 6 months without exercising regularly, and I am 6'1" 180 and almost 40.

What is it about your experience here that leads you to assume any of these focks graduated high school? :dunno: