Cdub100

Coronavirus - Doomsday

1 minute ago, KSB2424 said:

Yes, he said “Dim the lights please” then plays a video montage of Pelosi asking people to go to Chinatown in early March, all these media folks degrading him putting in travel restrictions to hot spots, downplaying the virus.  :lol:

I read a blurb about it and I thought, no way he did that.  So awesome.  

I'm sure CNN cut away though so at least 200 ppl didn't see it.

16 minutes ago, TimmySmith said:

The press is freaking out at Trump right now, with him saying he can tell the states what to do.

Beginning of press conference: "Mr President, why didn't you shut down the country earlier? Why did you kill people? You had the authority to shut things down and you didn't!!"

30 minutes later: "Mr President, what gives you the authority to open the country up?"

🤣

1 hour ago, Bert said:

You made AOC's panties wet.  When she is elected president you are a shoe in for secretary of agriculture. 

This isnt a terrible thought.  Politics be damned

3 minutes ago, Intense Observer said:

Beginning of press conference: "Mr President, why didn't you shut down the country earlier? Why did you kill people? You had the authority to shut things down and you didn't!!"

30 minutes later: "Mr President, what gives you the authority to open the country up?"

🤣

I swear I just said the same thing to the wife.  The left wants Trump to call a national shutdown ...his call.  He needs to be a leader. 

Then he says he can make the call on opening and all of a sudden it's up to the governors. 

I think he just said that to throw this back in their face.

It's just beyond the point of understanding Democrats anymore

3 minutes ago, supermike80 said:

I swear I just said the same thing to the wife.  The left wants Trump to call a national shutdown ...his call.  He needs to be a leader. 

Then he says he can make the call on opening and all of a sudden it's up to the governors. 

I think he just said that to throw this back in their face.

It's just beyond the point of understanding Democrats anymore

And I thought the same thing. These are enemies of the state.

8 minutes ago, KSB2424 said:

Yes, he said “Dim the lights please” then plays a video montage of Pelosi asking people to go to Chinatown in early March, all these media folks degrading him putting in travel restrictions to hot spots, downplaying the virus.  :lol:

They had a conniption fit.  

Just before that Fauci got up there and said “As soon as we (Brix and Taskforce) recommended shutting down the economy, which is unprecedented, he did it.   

First question to Trump.  But why did you wait until you did?!?!?

its almost like they can’t hear.

I've been saying for many months he needs to do this. I can't wait for the debates. I hope he brings out the videos.

1 hour ago, Strike said:

The sad thing is he went easy on them.  They deserve far worse.

The dumb kunt who asked if he was doing it voluntarily should have a press privileges revoked.

49 minutes ago, supermike80 said:

This isnt a terrible thought.  Politics be damned

🤮  I'm not into horses.  

1 hour ago, fandandy said:

I read a blurb about it and I thought, no way he did that.  So awesome.  

I'm sure CNN cut away though so at least 200 ppl didn't see it.

CNN long ago gave up the idea of being a news station.  They've gone all-in on TDS.  I can't say I blame them, since they weren't doing well in their attempt to be just medium-lefty lib.  Go big or go home I guess.  There are probably still reporters there that think they work for the bastion of impartial reporting, much like the NYT.  Whatever, we know the truth.  

Trump talk at all about the plan for shelter in place / timetable for reassessment and what it might look like? 

1 hour ago, jerryskids said:

CNN long ago gave up the idea of being a news station.  They've gone all-in on TDS.  I can't say I blame them, since they weren't doing well in their attempt to be just medium-lefty lib.  Go big or go home I guess.  There are probably still reporters there that think they work for the bastion of impartial reporting, much like the NYT.  Whatever, we know the truth.  

Really can't wait for this election to be over. Election night will be filled with liberal tears again. 

https://www.businessinsider.com/death-rate-german-laboratory-city-5x-less-than-national-average-2020-4

Instead, claims Streeck, his study found that: "There is no significant risk of catching the disease when you go shopping. Severe outbreaks of the infection were always a result of people being closer together over a longer period of time."

2 hours ago, KSB2424 said:

He’s right of course,  but his message is less effective because of his delivery.  

45 minutes ago, vuduchile said:

He’s right of course,  but his message is less effective because of his delivery.  

This response is perfect. You are 100% correct.  Once you realise Trump is petty, not PC, and generally doesn’t give a Fock about your feelings, the sooner you will realise he’s in it for the people, and the people alone.  

49 minutes ago, KSB2424 said:

This response is perfect. You are 100% correct.  Once you realise Trump is petty, not PC, and generally doesn’t give a Fock about your feelings, the sooner you will realise he’s in it for the people, and the people alone.  

The non PC attitude doesn’t bother me.  He’s just a pompous ass, and a poor, uninspiring public speaker.  

And while I believe most of what he’s doing or trying is ultimately good for the country, I don’t believe for one second that’s he’s only in it for the people.   

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

5 minutes ago, vuduchile said:

The non PC attitude doesn’t bother me.  He’s just a pompous ass, and a poor, uninspiring public speaker.  

And while I believe most of what he’s doing or trying is ultimately good for the country, I don’t believe for one second that’s he’s only in it for the people.   

He wants to be loved. And I don’t say that sarcastically. He really does, and if the Democrats had the sense of a billy goat they would have realized that and used it to get a lot of what they want. Instead they can’t see straight because of their TDS. They could have squeezed so much out of him, and in turn Piss off his base and  beaten him easily in November. Now they are 50–50 at best.  Schumer and Pelosi are amateurs. 

• Like 1

6 hours ago, Intense Observer said:

I honestly don't know how anyone can defend these reporters. 100% of their questions are gotcha attempts and talking point fishing. Not a single one of them is asking questions with the best interest of Americans in mind.

Can any of our communist posters explain?

For example, earlier when Dr Fauci said Trump followed his recommendation, the first time he recommended mitigation Trump said let's do it. Reporter question: "are you speaking on your own free will right now"

😆

It's because that's what people want to read and watch. People want to see gotcha partisan bullish!t, whichever side they are on. Nobody wants to read reasoned, nuanced analysis of complex problems. Just give me a 5 second soundbite zinger that pwns the other side and makes me feel better about my life. 

52 minutes ago, drobeski said:

We've been had by some real sick mother fockers.... 

The flu 

Pathetic. New York hospitals do not turn into war zones because of the flu

25 minutes ago, Frozenbeernuts said:

Pathetic. Exactly where do you think the 400k flu hospitalizations (CDC estimate) happened? Did Motel 6's start taking them?  

14 hours ago, Intense Observer said:

You can't turn off a cow's udders.

So you milk them and dump the milk.

(Demand for milk has plummeted with schools, restaurants, hotels closed. The processors have too much milk, not taking new trucks from dairies)

I know how milking cows works.  After reading the article I see now the reason is due to logistics, not so much demand.

2 hours ago, Frozenbeernuts said:

War zones! 40,000 respirators! Quick warzone staff, choreograph a tiki toc dance video!

• Haha 1

If china was a smaller country we probably would've declared a war or something already, the west is weak 

14 hours ago, vuduchile said:

Uninspiring?

I guess you have not watched any of his press briefings where he murders the Chinese journalists on a daily basis.

Or the debates where he single handedly took out the Bush Dynasty, the GOP establishment, and the Clinton Dynasty.

That shite gives any red blooded American a freedom boner.

I suppose if you are looking for a soft spoken queer who is great at reading teleprompters he is not the president for you. Don't worry, CIA Pete will be back in 2024.

• Like 2

9 hours ago, drobeski said:

War zones! 40,000 respirators! Quick warzone staff, choreograph a tiki toc dance video!

Placing dead bodies in cooled semis and digging mass temporary burial sites is just business as usual I guess. You would make a great Chinese politician

2 hours ago, Intense Observer said:

Uninspiring?

I guess you have not watched any of his press briefings where he murders the Chinese journalists on a daily basis.

Or the debates where he single handedly took out the Bush Dynasty, the GOP establishment, and the Clinton Dynasty.

That shite gives any red blooded American a freedom boner.

I suppose if you are looking for a soft spoken queer who is great at reading teleprompters he is not the president for you. Don't worry, CIA Pete will be back in 2024.

I’ve watched plenty prior to and since I voted for him. My opinion hasn’t changed.  

I don’t get inspired by hearing him tell stories about his beautiful, wonderful, perfect phone calls or hearing him talk about all the terrific, terrific, smartest very best people in their fields.  

Last night he said. “Well, I have the ultimate authority.  The President of the US has the authority to do what the President has the authority to do, which is very powerful.”   Nice  

He could have destroyed those reporters, Pelosi and Biden with about 1/5 of the words he actually used.   

He also could have just let the video clips play their message as intended, but he decided to go all Vanna White with his presentation, making himself look juvenile and petty.

He has no idea how to be succinct and he pats himself on the back with every other sentence.

He is absolutely uninspiring to me.  

NYC just added 3700 to the list of deaths caused by Covid 19.

Evwn though they were never tested for the virus.

23 minutes ago, vuduchile said:

He is absolutely uninspiring to me.  

I am more inspired by what he stands for and by his actions than by his (lack of) eloquence.

37 minutes ago, Old School said:

Cha-ching!  

41 minutes ago, Old School said:

Do they get a covid participation trophy? 

57 minutes ago, Old School said:

This pandemic is making certain people a ton of money. Those people will do what it takes to keep the panic high and the train rolling.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Old School said:

They were not added to the CDC total, just the state published total.

The reason was because there were a much larger number of hospital deaths due to pneumonia and heart attacks than in previous years.

7 minutes ago, MTSkiBum said:

They were not added to the CDC total, just the state published total.

The reason was because there were a much larger number of hospital deaths due to pneumonia and heart attacks than in previous years.

So we just assume now?